thirty one

Hey,

  It's been anthor week,

   It's hard to see you lying there not knowing if you'll ever open your eyes again. They say that you can hear us when we talk but do you listen?

  The only good thing, if I can say, is that I'm with you 24/7, i can hold your hand and tell you I love you. I wonder if can I say it when you're eyes are open.

  It's hard to see you like that, you're so blade!

   I thought about something, if you actually can hear me and if you'll remember my words, what would happen when you'll open your eyes?

  Will you hate me? will you be mad at me? will you feel mercy on me cause you don't share my feelings? or will you tell me you love me too?

   I think the second one is the most appropriate, you know, if I link it with what happend with Nicole...

  Hey, is my love for you supposed to remain in the shade? if it is so, I won't stand it, I can't handle it! But if saying "I love you"  in a loud voice will make me lose you then I'll only say it in these days when I know you can hear me but not able to answer me.

   If you ever ask me why I said so when you'll wake up, I'll tell you that knowing that someone is attached to you will make you want to fight for your life, according to the net...

   I love you, that's a promise!