Forty-three

Hey,

 As I told you, i went out to visit the town.

 It is such a beautiful place and I had the chance to eat the best pizza of all my life. I loved it! I adore the structure of the buildings and the colours, the paintings on the walls. People there are  smilings and they say " hola sinorina" or " ciao bella!" I'm totally fan of their accent!

  The only trouble, if i can say, is taht I didn't watch my steps and I was so focused on what was around me that I got lost. I was lost in an Italien town and my italien is not perfect and forgot the noun of the hotel where we were.

  But at the end, I could come back to the hotel. Saying that you took me back is more correct!

   You were looking for me! you seemed so worried. I liked seeing that, it means that you care about me! and once I appeared in front of you under the light of a full moon you ran toward me and huged me like it was the last time you'll see me in your whole life.

  I could feel your heart beat at the same harmony with mine. you wishpered in my ear :" never do that again..... please never leave me again".

   All I could do was nodding and hugging you back. Even if I wanted to get away from you and tell you that it is too easy, that I couldn't forgive all the harm you did to me before, that I ccried all the tears of my body for you. But I couldn't say a word of that, being in your arms made me forget everything and i just wanted that moment to last forever. I guess that's the power of love?!!