Forty-five

Hey,

  As I told you, I wanted to confess my feelings to you. I told Jimy about my decision. He said that he'll help me to meet with you. So he gave me some document and asked me to bring them to you.

  I did it. I came to your company to see you and tell you what I had to tell you. "There are many times where I decieded to confess to you but I never did. This time, I will and nothing can stop me!" That's what I was telling myself all the way to your company.

 I came in, my ex-colleagues were looking at me normaly, some of them with admiration. That's good cause they forgot about the last time, you know, when you fired me...

  I went upstaires and came in to see you with Nicole kissing. I litteraly heard my heart break. I whispered to myself how I was stupid while I was facing the floor but you heard me. You said my name and raised my face to look at you with my eyes full of tears. I didn't let them fall, I didn't want to seem weak in front of her. You seemed hurt and so sorry and she was so satisfied. I hate you! I put the papers on a table near me and went out without saying any other word.

  I think that it will never change, I'm destined to suffer because of you love.

  Lia,