Ending

Lia was gonne, she started a travel all around the world, hoping she'll forget about the love she always wanted and hoping to find her brother.

   He was crying, he was crying while reading the letter. At that moment he knew he lost her forever. He hated himself for not being gone to see her the first day they met after high school years and telling her that he missed her, that he loves her more tant everything, more than his own life. Jimy tried to confort him as he could but nothing worked. All what's left of him was his shadow. The reality hit him, she's gone...

   2 years later

  He was working as the other days. He seemed so tired and he really was tired. He never stopped thinking of her. He missed her every single day of these two years, it was slowly killing him.

   Today, he has a reunion with the boss of a German company, the boss is a woman, and she has a very good reputation. When he heard the praises of that woman, he couldn't help himself but think about Lia. He told himself that she could be at her place and be an amazing boss.

  He took the appers he needed for the meeting and crossed the door of the meeting room where his rendez-vous was waiting for him. He crossed the door and saw her, she was setting on a chaire beside the window, she was so beautiful, she was a diamond, she gave him life back. Yes, it was her, it was Lia.

   He let go of the paper and ran toward her. She didn't see him yet. He took her in his arms, he was crying

  "Never again" He said.

  She hugged him back and told him.

  " I love you, and this time, I'm here to stay"

~~ The end~~