Seven

Hey, what's up?!!

If you'd ask me this question, I'd say nothing much, daily routine.

 But you know what, I love this routine, no, I adore it and I bet you know why!

 Of course, it's because I see you on each day of this daily routine. I never tought I'd say that, if the old me was here she'd kill me, but you know, I prefer the days when I work than week-ends..

  I'm not crazy, I like week-ends, I'm human after all, I need to rest, but I'm a human who's in love.

 And for this love, I'd go throught all the pain I actually feel cause you're with someone who's not me, for this love, I'd do anything and everything.

  Even if I had everything a person wishes for, I'd still have nothing cause you're my everything.

   I blame myself for never having the courage to stand before you and tell you the three little words I wish I heared from you back then. I always tell myself that if I do, things would be different, or maybe I am wrong, maybe you would reject me, after all you never showed me any mark of affection. I guess I'll never know till I tell you the truth, the truth about everything: how I feel for you and why I wanted to come in your life again.

   I love you, always.