forteen

Hey, 

  People around me are telling that I'm sick, I tell them that I'm not, so they tell me that how I seem, I think they're right, I really look like a sick person, I'm pale and my smiles look so fake! What can I tell them? It's ok it's only a broken heart that lasts since high school?!

 I can't even go the the box, Lucas forbided me to do so. I know it sounds like an order and I don't have to get orders from him, but, he cares about me, our relationship turned to a brother-sister relation. It's cool, I feel less lonely with him, his smile is sincere, it brings a little life to my dead heart.

  I never told you but my parents died few months before I joined your company, and my brother was so sad and broken that he deciced to leave town and go on a trip around the world. I never saw him since that day, he wanted to be cut off of all what could remind him about our parents, so he didn't want to talk to me anymore. So I'm all alone in world, I was happy to find you, I felt that I won't be alone anymore, being around you made me feel safe. But, it is clear that I was wrong!

 What am I gonna do now? I'm totally on my own, I have no body and I'm scared. I begged you not to leave me but that's exactly what you did. You're not fair with me! I hate myself fr loving you, you make me suffer more than I deserve.

 I hate loving you!

 Lia,