Thirty nine

hey,

 How are you? Jimy is seeing you, he said you that were fine and Amelia told me that you got back to work, that's nice, I'm happy for you.

 The thing is, I'm disturbed, I mean you're back in your company and that means that you're seeing Nicole again, according to what Amelie told me, she's not fired. Why? I mean, it's your company and after what she did, it's normal to fire her! You fired me for less than that. Remember?

 Or maybe it's the fact that you truly love her, you'll maybe forgive her and be with her again... Cause you love her, you can forgive her, you'll probably will and I'll be alone forever. You know, even if I try to see some other guys to forget about you I always compare them with you, how perfect you are compared to them.. Remember Zack ? the guy you transferred to the archives? he wanted to go on a date with me but I said no, cause it's only you. And it was the same with that guy who is your neighbor, he used to hit on me when I pass near him, he was really cute and seemed nice but I never even imagined myself with him or anyother, I already told you, I only see you, it's only you forever. And to be honest, it suckes! It suckes cause you don't see me, I feel like around you, I have a super power and you know what it is? the power of invisibility!

 Lia,