thirty three

Hey,

  You finally woke up, it was such a solace!

  you went out from hospital today. I was with you all the time, I took you back home cause doctors said that you weren't able to drive yet. They also said that you shouldn't stay alone, at least for these coming days cause you didn't totally recovered.

  You never said a word not even when doctors talked to you you were only nodding. 

   An old man met us when we went out of your hospital room, he told you that you were lucky to have me, he told you that he saw me by your said holding your hand each time he came to visit his brother who was in the room next to ours. I was embarrassed, I was as red as blood! But you, you were expressionless, you just said " hum hun" nodding your head. Then you continued your walk.

  That's when I knew that something was wrong, you never disrepected someone, specially old people, you may really be injured!

  Once we arrived home, I came in with you and found no one, I thought that your parents would've been here, I called them to say that you musn't be alone for few times but no one was there so I decieded to stay with you!

 The old me could never do such a thing, stay with you! in the same appartement! But I have to, I can't leave you alone and I have some clothes with me now, I'll call Amelie so she'll bring me stuffs I need. I won't leave you alone till you feel better!