Fan of Yours Chapter 2 - Failure

You went home sad but when you are near your house, you snapped out of being sad and acted like everything is good.

"Oh Y/N, Irene has been here for maybe 30 minutes. She's with your brother at your room" your mom said.

You quickly go to your room and saw Irene teaching your brother mathematics, which is in pre school.

"Uhm, Rico? can you leave us for a moment?" you asked your little brother with a smile.

"Okay, bye bye teacher Irene"he cutely said.

 "How was your day hon? did you talked with your professor?"she asked after Rico went out of your room.

You just burst to tears after she asked that.

"Oh no hon, why?" she said as she hugs you to comfort you.

"My professor told me that I failed my subject" you sobbingly said

"So that means you need to repeat your subject next sem?" she asked while rubbing her hands on your back

You just didn't answer and continued to cry. It's just that you don't want to fail any subject since its college and your parents already warned you before that it will be displayed in your transcript of records when you apply for a job in the future.

You fell asleep while leaning on Irene's shoulder. She puts away your head from her shoulder and puts it in your pillow and she went home.

The next morning, it's your rest day. As you wake up, you looked at your phone and you don't see any messages from Irene which is kinda weird because she always sends you messages in the morning.

"Maybe she's still sleeping" you thought to your self.

You can't figure how to say it to your parents that you got failed in your major subject.

While thinking things, you received a call from Felix.

"Hey there Y/N, how are you my bestfriend? Me and Ricky will join a kpop dance cover contest, maybe you wanna join us?" he asked. 

"Uhm--" you said but Felix said something before you finished talking.

"There are scouts from Kpop companies that will judge the said contest, this is our chance bro!" he said excitedly.

"Give me a time to think Felix" you asked.

"Okay okay, maybe we'll wait for your answer just until tomorrow and when we didn't receive anything from you until tomorrow, we'll consider it as a no okay?" he said.

"Take care brother!" he added.

You thought of it as a chance to be a kpop idol which is also a dream of yours. But the thing is, you have failed a subject and you haven't told your parents about it.

"What the heck Y/N?! you failed a subject?!" your father angrily said.

"Why?! what's the reason?! oh my god Y/N! Are you that dumb to fail a subject?! you better think of your future before doing such a thing!" he added

You just sat down listening to your dad with of course hurtful but true words.

After almost an hour your father calmed down and you are able to go to your room. You realized that Irene still don't sent you a message for almost a day.

You opened your social media account and in surprise, you saw a picture of her with some of her friends in a party with drinking alcohols.

You were shook because she do not said anything about a party so you decided to text her first.

"Hey hon, where are you? You didn't messaged for almost a day now" your message to her.

*phone's notification rings*

"What are you saying 'hon'? It's his boyfriend, you better stay out of Irene!" the message you received.

You got frozen for a moment, can't move a bit, sweats are falling down.

"What? is this real? h-h-his b-boyfriend? She has another m-man?" you thought as tears fall down from your eyes.

"Who are you?" you replied with courage.

"I'm Irene's boyfriend why? Do you have a problem?" his reply

You can't believe what you have read and you really don't want to believe it. You cried and cried the whole day. Mixed feelings of having a failed subject, hurtful words from your parents and a love problem.