Fan of Yours Chapter 48 - Practice

"Hi mom and dad!" you greeted.

"Oh Y/N how are you? Are you still not sleeping?" your mom greeted.

"Not yet mom, too many things happened these days and I think it is safe to say that it is now over" you answered.

"Really? Are you okay? Get some rest. I know how stressful life is" your dad said.

"Yes dad, but we need to practice for a performance" you said.

"What event is it?" your mom asked.

"It is an award ceremony this time mom, Mnot Asian Music Awards. It is one of the most anticipated award ceremony every year and guess what, we are nominated for awards" you said the good news. 

"Really? Wow! Congratulations son! I hope you can get some awards right? Hehehe" your dad said.

"Hahaha yes dad! But even though we can't get an award, it is important that we can make the audience happy" you said.

"Right! That's what I'm talking about. You're now really an artist hahaha" your dad joked.

"We're proud of you son! Do your best to make your fans happy" your mom said.

"Yes mom! How are you doing there at home?" you asked.

"We're fine son, thanks for your hardwork and we are able live comfortably now" your dad said.

"That's great to hear dad. Don't worry, it is just the beginning. There will be more in the future hehehe" you said.

"Don't push yourself too hard okay? Don't mind us always, we're really doing fine" your mom said.

"Right, just enjoy what you have right now. By the way, how are you and Sana?" your dad asked.

"We're good dad, and getting better" you said which made your dad cringe.

"Hahahaha! What's with that face dad?"

You just continued talking with your family to help ease your sadness.

The next days, you dedicated your time for practice and practice and practice.

"So yeah" Jaehyun said while panting.

"Glad to say, we already finished our performance" Jaehyun said.

"Yeah, I'm really... excited for our performance on MAMA" Ki Kwa said too while panting because of practice.

"Thanks for your hard work guys! Now, let's just still practice everyday to polish everything" you said.

"Yeah, so that we can't do mistakes at the real performance" Li Xua said.

"OKAAAY!" you all cheered and agreed.  

*After a week*

"Hi Dreamers!  I know you're ready for the event tomorrow and I just want you to know that I'am proud of you! You all did great and doing great. I hope you enjoy your time at the event and just own the stage. I'll be watching the event and I'll wait for your performance. Good Luck! Fighting!" CEO's message.

"Oh my god, CEO sent us a message" Jae Kwon said.

"I'm getting more excited and nervous right now" Jae Kwon added.

"Me too" you said.

"Let's just enjoy the stage and make them go wow on our performance" Ki Kwa said.

"Alright, let's prepare to go to practice for the last time" James said.

You all went to your company's practice room and saw someone still practicing in the room.