Fan of Yours Chapter 41 - Attempt

You opened the van door and saw Ji Eun wearing a sleeping eye mask.

"Y/N?" Ji Eun asked.

"Uhhh... yup" you answered and Ji Eun removed the eye mask.

"Close the door, we need to talk in private" Ji Eun said.

You closed the door and sat beside Ji Eun.

She exchanged seats with you and she sat near the door and locked it.

You felt more nervous because she locked the door.

"Alright, don't be nervous. I'll just say something important to you"  Ji Eun said.

"Uhhhh, o-okay, just say it quickly b-because I have schedules too s-sunbae" you said.

"Yeah, this will be quick" Ji Eun said.

"I know you're getting famous now. I'm not surprised, your music is very good" Ji Eun started.

"People are starting to idolize your group especially you, because you're one of the first foreigner leader of a kpop group so maybe that is one of the factor. You have a great voice and that is outstanding" Ji Eun added.

"Also, you all look very very good. All of you are handsome. PYJ is really great at looking talented and good looking people" She added and giggled.

"S-so what do you want to say s-sunbae?" you asked and smiled even though you are feeling so nervous.

"Sana must be lucky to have a boyfriend that is good looking and talented. She must be lucky to have a man that a lot of girls are dreaming to be their man" Ji Eun added.

"Uhhh... y-yeah may-maybe?" you said and faked a giggle.

"She really is, you know what?" Ji Eun said.

"W-what?" you answered.

"You still don't get it?" Ji Eun asked you.

"I d-don't get what?" you asked.

"That I like you a lot" Ji Eun said.

You were surprised by her confession.

Sweats are falling down even though the van is air conditioned.

"R-really? I appreciate t-that you like me a lot. I see th-that you are really a f-fan of us, just like t-the others"

"Like the others? No" Ji Eun said.

"This is more than liking you as a fan" she added.

"W-what do you m-mean s-sunbae?" you asked nervously.

"I like you as a man, and I want you to be mine too" Ji Eun said without hesitation.

Now, you're really surprised by what she said. You can't say anything but to fake a smile.

"I really really really like you Y/N, I saw you when you're still a trainee. I sometimes saw you eating with Sana on a restaurant and I'm really jealous. I want to be her" she added.

"I know that you can't be mine but I think..." she added and stopped a while.

"I think you can be mine even for a moment now" she said and went near you.

You can't go out because she is on the door side so you just moved back when she is moving towards you.

She is wearing a quite revealing dress, a V neck shirt revealing her cleavage as she moves, a short shorts and her hair just on loose.

Her bra is getting visible as she walks nearer to you.

"W-what are you d-doing sunbae?" you said in a quite high voice.

"I'm making you mine only for a few moment" Ji Eun said.

"Th-this is not right sunbae" you said.

"Let me get out of here" you said and tried to stand up and leave but she pushes you back to your seat.

"Don't you dare to go out" Ji Eun said still in a soft voice.

"My guard will be there to catch you if you tried to escape" Ji Eun said which makes you scared.

She removed her shirt revealing her bra.

You closed your eyes so that you don't see it.

"Why are you closing your eyes? I want you to see me" Ji Eun said.

"N-no sunbae! I c-can't" you said and pushed her a little hard that makes you unlock the door and run.

"GET HIM!" Ji Eun shouted to her guard while covering herself.

You run and run and run.

You're not looking at the back but you can hear that someone is chasing you.

You run towards the direction of the people but you saw other guys that also wants to chase you. 

They might be also Ji Eun's guard so you needed to change directions.

You run going to a different way, away from people and the shooting location.

"COME BACK HERE!" the man said while chasing you.

You still continued to run but the man was able to catch you making you to fall down the floor.

"Gotcha" the man said.

"I got him!" the man said to his co-workers.

"Go help him" the other guard ordered two men to help the man who got you.

"Where do you think you are going huh" one of the guard said and laughed.

"Just do whatever Ms. Lee wants" the man said.

"I can't! Get off of me!" you said while trying to escape but they are holding you tight.

"Why? A lot of men wants Ji Eun but here you are, not wanting a very beautiful girl to have a time with her?" the other guard said.

"I h-have a g-girlfriend, I can't cheat on her! Let me go!" you said trying harder to escape.

"Hahahaha! What an excuse, she will not know if you will not let her know it! It will be a big secret for all of us! Me, this guys, Ji Eun and you! No one else will know" the man said.

"I STILL CAN'T DO IT!" you said shouting at them.

"Then we don't have any choice but to force you to do it" the man said and ordered other guart to bring you back to the van.

"I thought Ji Eun is a good girl, but she is doing this. I shouldn't became a fan of her at first" you said.

"Hahahaha! You will like her more after this" the man said.

"Really? Let's see if the people will like her if they saw this" a voice said.

"What?! Who said that?!" the man said as they looked behind to see who is the one talking.

You also slowly turn your head to see who is there

"W-wait! W-who are you? Why are you here?!" the man said.

"S-sir! He recorded us!" the other guard said.

"W-wait, is t-that?" you said to yourself

---------------

I'm so sorry for my slow update! I hope you still like the story ^^ By the way, I just used IU's real name for the story. Don't hate her hahaha! Thank you~

Also, if you have time, please vote TWICE and IU for the upcoming Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA 2018) Thank you~!