Fan of Yours Chapter 5 - Who is she?

The next morning, you woke up from a beautiful sleep and realized it's already 11am.

You checked at your phone and you saw a message from Felix.

"Y/N! Angel wants to see us before we go abroad hehehehe just kidding, she wants to go out with the three of us later 5pm at RB Mall, are you free?" Felix's message.

Angel is your classmate in high school, together with Felix and Ricky, that is also a fan of korean pop just like the three of you.

"Of course I'm free! See you later!" you replied.

You first helped your mother in household chores before preparing to go out with your friends.

"Hey guys!" you greeted.

"Oh my god Y/N, long time no see" Angel said.

"Angeeeeel!" you said and hugged her.

"How are you guys? I heard that you are selected to be a trainee in Korea?" she asked.

"Oh you heard it? Yeah that's right hehe" you said.

"We'll be famous just like STB" Ricky joked as he put the foods you ordered on the table.

"Why not guys? You don't know" Angel said.

"By the way Y/N, I heard you're into korean girl groups now?" she asked and looked at you.

"Oh yeah, I'm just new, maybe you can give me some name so I can listen to them?" you answered and have a bite on your food.

"Of course! why don't you try first Wize? They're new so it won't be hard to catch up to them" she answered.

"Oh Wize? I heard about them but I still haven't check them out hahaha" you said.

"All of the members are beautiful and they are from PYJ Entertainment, maybe guys, it's the entertainment that will get you as a trainee and you are able to see Wize in person" she said as you imagined those things and smiled.

As soon as you got home, you search for Wize. You watched their music video for the first time and you can't explain how beautiful the members are.

You quickly messaged Angel.

"Angeeeeel! they're so beautiful my god and I really like the vibe of their song" your message.

"Told ya! So glad that your now a fan too!" she replied.

You can't take off your eyes on each of the member as you repeatedly watch their music video.

You even look up their names in the internet and the one that really catches your attention is named Minatozaki Sana.

She's exactly your type, you can't explain to yourself what does she have that you really like her.

You felt like you are in love with her even though you just saw her in a music video and she doesn't even know you.

--------

The next day, you got a message from the head of the scouts from the contest.

"Good day Mr. Y/N, we're happy to tell you and your group mates that we already had decided on which entertainment you'll go" the message says.

You stopped reading and you're excited making you to breath in and out. Then you continued to read the message.

"Congratulations! You will be a trainee of PYJ Entertainment! Please see us tomorrow in 3pm at Aloyas Hotel for some informations." the message says.

You shouted out of excitement that makes your mother come to your room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" your mother said in worry as she entered your room.

"Oh mom! the scouts had decided the entertainment that we'll go!" you excitedly said.

"I thought something happened to you! Well, that's a great news! Congratulations son!" she said.

"We'll go to Aloyas Hotel tomorrow for the needed informations" you said.

"Oh that's great, I'll message your father for the good news! And also it's lunch time, let's eat!" she said and exits your room.

The first thing that goes to your mind is seeing Sana in person.

"Brothers! I have the news in my hand! We'll be going in PYJ Entertainmeeeent!" you messaged in your group chat.

"O H M Y G O D ! IS THIS REAL?!" Ricky replied.

"Yes yes yes! I love it!!!" Felix replied.

"Yes brotha! I'm gonna see Sanaaaaa in person!" you replied.

"Wait, what? Who's Sana?" Ricky replied.

"Oh I'm sorry HAHAHA, she's a member of a group named Wize, I think I'm in love with her, she's just my type" you replied.

"Oh no, you must be crazy brother hahaha" Felix joked.

You just can't describe the feeling that you feel right now, it's like a dream come true.