Fan of Yours Chapter 37 - Manager Kang

"Nothing, let's just go home" Sana answered.

You continued walking towards your van waiting for the two of you.

Sana went inside the van and you can feel that something is wrong.

"Are you okay sunbae?" Jaehyun noticed too.

"Y-yeah" Sana answered.

Manager Kang drive you all back to your dorm.

When you arrived

"Ah, should I bring Sana home too?" Manager Kang asked.

"No, I'm okay, I'll just stay here at their dorm for a while" Sana answered immediately.

"Hmm, okay. By the way Y/N! Just call me when you need me okay?" Manager Kang said.

"Yes Manager Kang" you answered.

"Just call me hyung, I feel awkward when you call me like that, I'm just 2 years older than you so it's okay to call me 'hyung'" Manager Kang said.

"Okay hyung" you said.

You all went inside and Manager Kang left.

"Sunbae, I noticed something was wrong" Jaehyun again asking Sana.

"I-I'm okay, nothing's wrong" Sana said and smiled but you know that it is a fake smile.

"Jagi, you want to go to my room?" you asked Sana.

"Y-yes" she answered immediately.

"Guys, get some rest. Excuse us" you said.

"Yes hyung" they all answered.

You went to your room and Sana immediately closed the door.

"Jagi, what is it? Is something making you upset?" you asked.

"Are you really sure his name is Kang In Won?" Sana asked you.

"Yes, why? Do you know him?" you asked.

"Yes, I know him! I really know him" Sana said as her eyes are becoming teary.

"Jagi? What's wrong, what's wrong?" you said as you started to worry and become more curious.

"Wait, can I invite other members to go here? They need to know" Sana asked.

"Y-yes of c-course, if they are not busy" you said as Sana called other members.

You went outside of the room first and let your members know that Wize will come.

After a few minutes, they arrived.

"What's the matter?" Jihyo asked and Sana suddenly hugged her and cried.

"Why Sana?" Jihyo surprisingly asked.

"In won is here" Sana said while crying.

Your members and Wize's members are all in shock on what is happening.

"What's the matter sunbae?" you asked Jihyo.

"Let us calm Sana down first" Jihyo said.

"Alright sit her here" Jaehyun said and offered the sofa.

"I'll get a water, where is it?" Mina asked.

"Oh it's here sunbae" Jae Kwon said and go with Mina to get water.

After a while, Sana calmed down.

"Sana, are you alright now?" Momo asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry if I disturbed all of you" Sana said.

"It's okay, you need us in this kind of times" Jeongyeon said.

"Wait, I still can't know the reason. Jagi, you said 'In Won is here' a while ago, what's with Manager Kang?" you asked.

"Kang In Won is your manager?!" Jihyo surprisingly asked.

"Y-yeah, what's wrong sunbae?" you asked.

"Don't get surprised okay?" Jihyo said.

"Y-yes" you answered.

"Kang In Won is a manager in our company since before we debuted and before Sana came in our company. He used to be the one who manages the trainees before. He is the one who is often assigned to go with the trainees when they need to go to mall or anywhere outside" Jihyo started to explain and all of you are listening carefully to Jihyo.

"I'm quite close to him because I'm already a trainee when Manager Kang arrived. When me and other trainees wants go out, he really go with us. When Sana came to the company, Manager Kang seems to change. He sometimes refuse to go with us and assign other manager to go out with us but when Sana is going out, he is the first one to volunteer to go out" Jihyo continued.

"So in short, he likes Sana?" you asked.

"Yeah" Jihyo said and paused for a moment.

"Okay, you can continue sunbae" you said.

"Alright, then one time, I noticed already that something is wrong with Manager Kang. I got a timing to ask him. I frankly asked if she likes Sana and he answered a yes to me. At first, it is okay since he just like Sana. As time passes by, Sana and I became close. When I got the timing, I asked Sana if she is noticing something about Manager Kang but Sana said that she didn't notice anything and just said that Manager Kang is fun to go out with and then I said that Manager Kang likes her" Jihyo continued.

"Sana said that he didn't know or notice something like that from Manager Kang. After a few weeks, Sana came to me and said that Manager Kang asked her if he can court her. I said that it can't happen because it is violating the rules of our company but after a few days, I saw Manager Kang that keeps on bothering Sana so I go to him and said to stop but he just told me to stay away" Jihyo continued.

"After a few days, I was at the company when Sana asked me if I can go to her room because she don't have someone to talk to so I said that I'll go after I finished my practice and to go with Jeongyeon too. I think we finished that time at around 2-3 in the afternoon so we went straight to Sana's room at their dorm. When we entered the dorm, I noticed another pair of shoes and clearly remember that Sana said that she is the only one in the dorm so I quickly ran towards her room and..." Jihyo continued and paused.

"What? What happened?" you asked.

Jihyo looked at Sana.

"I saw Manager Kang forcing Sana to remove his clothes while forcing to kiss Sana. I shouted in my surprise so Manager Kang was surprised on my shout and quickly ran outside the dorm and left" Jihyo said.

"Did something already happened when you arrived?" you asked.

"Luckily, nothing happened" Jihyo said.

"Then? How did Manager Kang was able to still work in our company? Did you not report it to the management?" you asked.

"We are so scared that time that we decided not to tell anyone about that. The next day, we heard that Manager Kang left the company and didn't heard any news" Jihyo answered.

"If we will report this now to the management, we don't have evidence that Manager Kang attempted to rape Sana sunbae" Jae Kwon said.

"Is Sana not enough to be the witness?" you asked.

"There is also someone in the dorm, our manager that time but he was tied up by Manager Kim so he can't do anything" Jeongyeon said.

"Right! I forgot to say about him! He said that he was able to record the voice of Manager Kang in his phone" Jihyo said.

"Is there a chance that your manager still has it?" you asked.

"We need to ask him" Jihyo said.

"But it might be impossible to ask him" Jeongyeon added.

"Why?" you asked.

"He left already" Jihyo answered.

"NO WAY! IS HE..." you said.

"IS HE MANAGER..."

"MANAGER KIM?!" you asked.