Fan of Yours Chapter 30 - Together again

Slowly going near them, you clearly saw their faces.

Ricky, Felix, Rico (your younger brother), your mom and dad.

"There they are" you said.

"Who?" Sana asked.

"My family and my bestfriends" you said.

"Where?" Sana said and looked around.

"Come on, follow me" you said holding your tears and grabbed Sana's hand.

You slowly going towards them while you holding back your tears because you missed them so much.

Your mom quickly ran to you and hugged you.

"I missed you so much Y/N" your mom said crying.

You can't hold back your tears anymore and started to cry also.

Your dad followed to hug you too.

"You've lost a lot of weight" your dad said.

"I missed you so much" you said.

"Wait, is that Rico?" you asked while wiping your tears.

"Come here, do you still know me?" you said.

"Yes of course, kuya"  he said.

"You've grown up a lot, you were just in kindergarten when I went to Korea, what grade are you in now?" you asked.

"I'm in grade 3 now" he answered.

"Wow, time really go fast" you said.

Felix and Ricky also went to you and did your handshakes.

"How are you guys, you now look better than before" you said.

"I'm doing good bro, I just finished filming my movie last week and will be showed next month" Ricky said.

"I'm doing good too, my dance studio is now quite famous and so many students are now enrolling" Felix said.

"Wow, that's great, I'm happy that you also became successful" you said.

You remembered that you're with Sana but in surprise, while you and your bestfriends are talking, your mom and dad are already talking to Sana.

"Mom, dad, I'm sorry I still didn't introduce you to her" you said and went beside Sana.

"It's okay son, let's go to the van first then you introduce her to us when we got in" you dad said.

"There's a lot of people. I'm not used to it" your dad said in a soft voice and giggled.

"Okay okay, let's go" you said and you all went to the van to bring you home.

When everyone are all ready, you started introducing her to them.

"Alright, I would like to introduce my girlfriend, Sana. I'm just a fan of her before I go to Korea but look, she's now my girlfriend" you said.

"Hello po, I'm Sana, nice to meet you po"  she greeted.

"Hello, so nice, you already knew about 'po'" your mom said.

"We just talked a little a while ago, and she said that you're really a die hard fan of her" your dad joked even though Sana didn't say that.

"What?! you said that?" you asked Sana with a smile.

"I thought it's not obvious" you joked riding along with your dad's joke.

"Come on, when we arrived at the company, you said to me that you want to see her first before we start our trainee days" Felix joined too.

Everyone had fun while on your way home.