Fan of Yours Chapter 49 - Entrance

You went straight to the event place for the red carpet.

"Ladies and gentleman, let's see who is the next group to arrive" the MC said.

A staff opened the van's door and you alighted one by one.

The fans cheers for all of you.

It's all your first time on this kind of event.

Many fans of different groups, many photographers, many cameras, many staffs etc.

You confidently walked the red carpet and went to the MC.

"We have the rookie group Dreamers! Welcome to MAMA guys" the MC said.

"1, 2, 3 we are Dreamers!" your group greeted.

"Wooow, it's Dreamers everyone, how are you guys? It's your first time on MAMA, any expectations for this night's event?" the MC asked.

"Yeah, it is our first time here and we expect that the performances for tonight will be great and this night will gonna be good" you answered.

"I don't know if you know this but are you guys aware how successful you are despite being a rookie? You also have fans from different countries around the world so you're not just well known here in South Korea but also from other countries." the MC asked again.

"Uhhh hahaha we know that there are people who can recognize us but we didn't expect that we will be known from different part of the world. We truly appreciate it so much" Jaehyun answered.

"What can we expect from your performance tonight?" the MC asked again.

"We prepared a performance that will make us look like we're not rookies" Jae Kwon said and people giggled by his answer.

"But seriously, we prepared a performance while thinking of our fans so we hope our fans will like it" Jae Kwon added.

"Yeah, so we'll see you again later at the event. Thank you for your time" the MC said.

"Thank you!" your group said and went inside the venue.

"You did great guys!" Manager Kim greeted after you came from the interview.

"Wow, did you see my hands shaking?" you asked.

"Hahahaha! I saw that hyung!" Ki Kwa teased you.

"It's natural, it's your first time on this kind of event" Manager Kim.

"Dreamers? This way please" a staff said.

"I'll see you later" Manager Kim said.

You entered the venue and in your surprise, you saw a big stage and a bigger place for audiences.

"Woooow! It's big" James said.

"I can't imagine being here" James added.

"Dreeeeaaaameeers!" a group of fans shouted from the audience.

"Woah, we already have fans inside" Jae Kwon said as you all waved at them.

You went straight to your place before the event starts.

As time passes by, artists are starting to enter.

The venue is slowly getting full.

The crowd are getting louder and louder.

The staffs are now busier because there are more artists inside the venue.

"Wow, look at the crowd. They're so many" Li Xua said.

As time passes by, the event is now about to start.

"Good Evening everyone!" the MC greeted.

"I'm Park Bo Gum, your MC for tonight" Bo Gum said.

The fans are getting louder when the award winners are starting to begin.

The first two announcers gets in the stage,

"Good Evening, we're here to present the winners for MAMA's Best New Female and Male Group" the announcer said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Kwang Soo"

"And I'm Jeon Somin" the two announcers greeted.

"We'll announce the winner for the Best New Male Group" Somin said.

"Here are your nominees" Kwang Soo added.

A video was shown in the screen showing the nominees.

"Waaah, we're really nominated" Jaehyun said as soon as he saw your group on the video.

"The winner for the Mnot Asian Music Awards' Best New Male Artist is..."

"Who do you think will win?" Somin asked,

"Congratulations!... Dreamers!"

You were surprised to be called.

People are cheering for you and the crowd go louder.

"Hyung let's go" James said and grabbed your hand to go to the stage.

You walked to the stage to receive the award.

"Congratulations!" Kwang Soo and Somin said.

"Speech" a staff signed.

"Uhhh... 1, 2, 3, Hello we are Dreamers!" your group greeted.

"Uhhh... First of all, I would like to thank everyone for this award. Uhhh... we know we still need to improve a lot but we'll make sure that we'll be showing a better Dreamers in the future. To our fans, thank you guys! We'll work harder to give you the best of us. Thank you!" your speech.

Everyone gave an applause after your speech.

You went back to your seats while they are announcing the next winner.

"Congratulations!" staffs are greeting you when you went down the stage.

"Thank you... Thank you... Thank you" you replied to every congratulations they say.

"Waaah hyung! Best New Male Artist!" Jaehyun excitedly said.

"I can't believe this! We really got an award" Li Xua said.

"Dreamers? Get ready for your performance" a staff said.

You all went to the backstage for the preparation for the performance.

"I'm nervous AAAAAAA" Ki Kwa said.

"We can do it, let's enjoy the stage" James said.

"Let's gather" Jaehyun said as you all gather for a moment.

"Let's do our best, this is just the beginning. Let's enjoy the stage and satisfy the audiences" you said.

"FIGHTING!" you all cheered.

"Dreamers, stand by" staff said as you all went to your respective places.

"Fighting" Manager Kim cheered behind you.

You signed again a fighting gesture on your group before the start.

You can still hear the crowd cheering for you.

They got more louder when an introduction video was shown in the screen.

And the performance starts

You performed an Intro + latest title track + debut title track.

*PERFORMANCE TIME*

---------

Hi guys, I'll just let you imagine what are the songs that the Dreamers performed ^^

Next chapter coming up~