Fan of Yours Chapter 14 - Two of us

You sat beside Sana and she links her arms to yours, making your heart beats faster again.

"Are you that scared of thunders?" you asked.

"Yes" she answered as she leans her head to your shoulder.

You felt awkward this time.

"Is she doing this because she's scared or she's doing this because she likes me too?" you thought to yourself.

"Maybe she's just scared." you added.

Sana fell asleep on your shoulder, you felt comfortable.

You look at her and touch his cheeks, you look at her eyes that are closed.

"I just dream of this moment, I didn't expect that those dreams are now in reality" you said softly when you heard a soft giggle.

You found your members giggling softly while looking at the sweet scenario that they are seeing.

You gestured "go inside your room" to them.

After a few minutes, you also feel sleepy, making you lean at Sana's head that is on your shoulder.

--------------

*alarm sounds*

"What happened" you said softly.

You found yourself still on the couch where you were last night but Sana is not around anymore.

You checked your phone and there's a message from Sana.

"I left early Y/N, thank you for staying beside me last night when I'm scared. I'll see you around" Sana's message.

"Breakfast is ready" Jae Kwon shouted as all of you went to the kitchen.

"Last night was great isn't Y/N?" Jaehyun teased you.

"Yeah, I'm so kilig kilig last night" Ki Kwa added.

"When do you learn those Tagalog words?" you asked Ki Kwa.

"Last night, I looked at it in the internet because that's what I felt when I saw you and sunbae together last night" Ki Kwa answered and they all laugh to tease you again.

"It's nothing you know, Sana doesn't feel the same as I feel" you said as you started eating.

"It's not that sunbae's emotion will not change" Jae Kwon said that makes you think.

"Yeah right, maybe it's time to court her Y/N" Li Xua said.

"I'll wait for another sign, if that sign shows up, I'll make sure to start courting her" you said.

"What sign?" Jaehyun asked.

"I don't know, whatever it is" you answered.

After breakfast, your group prepared for your first ever music show performance.

"Are you ready guys?" you asked

"Ready!" they answered.

"Let's enjoy our stage okay? We're an idol now, let's show who we are" you cheered them.

After practice you went to the music show venue.

You were amazed as you see kpop idols that you only saw on your laptop screen.

"Get used to it" Jaehyun said softly.

"We're like them now" he added.

"But not that famous yet" he added and laughed.

Your group is so busy nowadays because it's your promotion period. Guestings here, performances there and everything.

After a few weeks of busy schedule, promotion has ended.

"That was the last music show for this promotion period" your manager said to your group.

You all feel tired and exhausted.

You all looked outside when you saw quite many people gather.

You saw some banners

"You did great!"
"See you again next time, Dreamers!"
"Get some rest, Dreamers-oppa!"

Those are some content of the banners you saw. All of the tiredness and exhaustion you felt disappeared because of those fans that cheered you up.

"So this is how having a fan feels like" James said.

"We have fans already, it feels great" Jaehyun added.

You can't take off your eyes to your fans waiting for your van to leave the venue.

*phone's notification rings*

"I heard your promotion ended today. You did a great job Y/N. Send my greetings to your members too" Sana's message.

"Guys, Sana sunbaenim messaged us" you said and they all look at you waiting for you to say what she says.

"She said that we did a great job on our promotions" you said as they felt touched by the greeting of Sana.

"Thank you sunbae! Let's eat together some time" you replied.

"How about tomorrow? Just the two of us" you're surprised because of her fast reply.

You can't believe that she invited you to eat just the two you.

"Is that still sunbae?" Jaehyun noticed

"Your smile won't disappear" he added.

-----------

The next day, you woke up so late. You want to recover those sleepless nights when you're promoting.

You checked at you phone and saw a message from Sana.

"Don't forget our dinner later 6pm. I already made a reservation so make sure to come" Sana's messaged.

You smiled as soon as you read her message.

You made yourself prepared for your "dinner date" with Sana.