Fan of Yours Chapter 32 - Irene

Felix and Ricky saw you looking at the familiar face you saw.

"Hey Y/N" Felix shouted as they run towards you.

"G-guys" you said.

Felix and Ricky was also surprised as they saw who you are looking at.

"I-Irene?" you said.

"Y/N? Is that you?" Irene said.

"Irene? Is that really you?" you asked.

"Y-yes I'm Irene" she answered.

"H-how are you? It's b-been a long time" you said with a surprised look.

"I'm good, how about you? I heard that you're an kpop idol now?" she said.

"Y-yes I'm in a  v-vacation right now" you answered.

"Oh that's great" Irene said.

"W-what are you doing here?" you asked.

"I'm with my family, my father just came from abroad and he's also on a vacation and we decided to have a picnic here" Irene answered.

"Oh? Felix and Ricky? How are you? I saw your drama series Ricky, you're really good!" Irene greeted your bestfriends.

"Oh really? Thank you so much!" Ricky said.

"I heard you're now a dance teacher Felix?" Irene said.

"Uhh yeah! How about you? How are you doing?" Felix asked.

"Uhm, I'm doing good, I'm now a chef at a famous restaurant near here" she said.

"Oh really? you're boyfriend must be happy with those foods you serve him hehehe" Felix joked.

"Hahaha! Come on, I'm single right now, it's been a year already" she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Felix said.

"Come on, it's okay, I already got over him hahaha" Irene said.

"Jagi?" Sana went to you.

"Oh yes jagi?" you responded.

"By the way, Irene" you said.

"This is my girlfriend, Sana" you introduced her to Irene.

You could say that Irene was quite surprise.

"O-Oh? really? Hello, I'm Irene" Irene greeted Sana.

"H-hello, nice to meet you" Sana greeted back.

"Your mom said that the food is ready, let's eat" Sana said as Felix and Ricky went back to eat.

You're about to leave but Irene prevented you.

"W-wait Y/N, can we talk?" Irene said.

You looked at Sana.

"U-uhhh, okay I'll go ahead" Sana said.

"It will be really quick" Irene said.

"Okay okay, be quick okay?" you said and Sana went back to your family.

"What is it?" you asked as soon as Sana left.

"How long have you been in a relationship with Sana?" Irene asked.

"It's been a year since she became my girlfriend, but I know her for 3 years already, why?" you answered.

"Nothing, I-I'm just curious how your love life turned after I did that to you" Irene said with an apologetic face.

"Hey, heads up. That's already in the past. Thanks to you I was able to be this strong and I think that thing helped me a lot to be a stronger person" you said but Irene is becoming emotional.