Fan of Yours Chapter 44 - First Win

The next morning, Manager Nam picked up Sana because they have schedules.

While you and your members just stayed home and just can't go outside just like before.

"I'm bored" Jaehyun said.

"It's just the first day of this security thing but we already starting to get bored" Jae Kwon added.

"Well, we need to follow what the CEO ordered, it's for our safety too" you said.

"By the way, I'll go out. I'm gonna buy stuffs. Someone wants to go with me?" Felix asked.

"I'll go with you" you said.

"Me too!" Jaehyun also wants to come.

"Okay, let's go" Felix said as the three of you went out.

"Where are you going sir?" the officer said.

"Uhhh, we'll gonna be buying some stuffs to bring with me when I go back to Philippines" Felix said.

"Okay sir, since we are following the order, you all need to come with some of our officers for your safety" the officer said and you all nodded.

You went to different department stores and look for some stuffs.

Felix bought some for his family and friends while you bought also some for your family.

"Can I ask you to bring these to my family?" you asked Felix.

"Of course, we only live in one subdivision so it's easy to bring these to them" Felix said.

"Thanks man" you said.

"I hope this will be the worst problem that we'll face" Jaehyun said out of the blue.

"Why?" you said.

"It's just that, we are not be able to live like before. It just feels different now that we're an idol now. People might notice us easily. People likes us easily but people hates us easily too" Jaehyun said which made you and Felix speechless.

"I can walk freely on the streets before but now, it will be hard to walk alone because people might recognize me or us. I'm not hating what we have now but I just realized that it is all now different than before" Jaehyun added.

"It's your dream. We all need to sacrifice too many things for our dreams" Felix said.

"Yeah, we had to sacrifice a lot to reach where we are right now. Imagine, I'm all alone here in Korea. My friends wasn't able to handle being away from their family while me, I endured everything just to be here in where I'am right now. I was left here, luckily, I was able to meet my members and I became comfortable living here" you said.

"I know there are a lot of things that will still come to us" you said.

"Geez, let's stop this so serious talk, we go out to buy stuffs, not to be sentimental" you said and the two of them laughed.

After shopping, you went straight to the dorm.

The following days are just the same, all of you are at the dorm and security officers outside.

After 5 days, Felix flew back to the Philippines.

And after a week, the security thing was removed.

"What a relief, the security thing is now removed" James said.

"We'll be able to walk comfortably now" Li Xua said.

*phone notification rings*

"Good day Dreamers! As you all know, we already removed the security from your dorm and Wize's dorm. The incident now stopped circulating and safe to say that everything will come back to normal. You may now start working for your comeback and will set your comeback within 3 weeks. I hope you work hard for this and make your fans satisfied by your music. Have a good day!" The CEO's message.

You went to your members to say the announcement.

"Guys! The CEO messaged me that we'll have our comeback in 3 weeks, we need to prepare for this quickly" you said.

"Yeeeeeees! Finally, a comeback" Ki Kwa said.

"Let's make our fans happy, okay?" you said and everyone agreed with full of energy.

The following days and weeks are full of sleepless nights because of the preparation, you all did your best for the comeback.

In just 2 weeks, you are able to finish everything and the 1 week left is allotted for polishing everything.

Finally, D-Day of the comeback. All of you are at the dorm waiting for the release.

At 6pm, the MV was out. You watched your 2nd MV and again, teased each other.

"Wow! I really love our title song! Even me is getting addicted to it" Jae Kwon said.

"I hope this will make our fans happy" Ki Kwa said.

After 24 hours, you set a record for fastest MV to reach 10 million views in 24 hours.

"Wow! Guys! Look at this!" you handed them your phone.

"Dreamers sets a new record for fastest boy group to reach 10 million views in 24 hours!" the article said.

"Oh my god! Is this real?!" Jaehyun surprisingly said.

"Look! People liked our song! I can see too many positive comments on different articles" Li Xua said.

"This is a bop! Well done"

"The song is stuck in my head for almost a day now"

"Stan these talented boys!"

"Why am I late to know these group? They are good"

"Yaaaas! Dreamers will soar high"

Those are some of the comments that you saw from articles.

"I'm happy that they loved our song. I hope this will be the start of us rising to the top!" Ki Kwa said.

Days and weeks has passed, you all guested in different variety shows, attended music shows to promote your album.

"Guys! Announcement!" Manager Kim said as he entered the waiting room.

"This is a good news!" Manager Kim intentionally making you to wait.

"You are..."

"a nominee for this week's #1!"

You all was surprised for your first nomination for the music show #1.

"Okay, do your best for the performance and take your first music show win" Manager Kim said.

You all calmed yourselves and prepare for the performance.

*Performs at the stage*

After a while, the winner will be announced.

All groups who performed are on stage and the two nominees for #1 is in front.

You are battling with a sunbae group BTOB

You all know how good their music are but you don't lose hope.

"We'll announce this week's #1!" The MC said.

"This week's nominees are..."

"BTOB and Dreamers!"the MC continued.

"Please reveal this week #1" the MC cued.

a video played to say the winner and in surprise, your mv was played.

"Congratulations Dreamers!" the MC said.

You all was surprised and can't say anything. People are all loud and cheering.

"Congratulations Dreamers! Please say your speech" the MC said and gave you the microphone.

"Uhhh... First, we would like to thank our fans for this win... uhhh... It's our first win so this will be memorable for us. I would like to thank all the people who loves our music and I hope will continue to love our music. I would like to thank all the staffs who did great for our album and of course, my members! We did it guys! and uhhh... CEO Park thank you for everything! uhhh... I think that will be all! Thank you very much!" your first win speech