Fan of Yours Chapter 33 - Back to work

"What is it?" Sana asked.

"Uhhhh... a w-while ago, th-that girl that I talked to" you said.

"Why? She's your ex girlfriend right? What's wrong?" Sana answered and her face change a little

"S-she said s-something" you continued but you heard a knock from the door.

"Y/N? Are you still awake? Why don't you join me and drink a little? Bring Sana, your mom bought a wine for them" your dad said after knocking.

"Okay dad" you said.

"Let's go, tell me about it another time. I know it's not so important right?" Sana said and smiled.

The two of you went down and saw your mom and dad waiting for the two of you.

"Look at that wonderful couple" your mom said.

"Come on, we're also like that when we're just dating" your dad said.

"Here, drink with us and let us know each other more deeper" your mom said and gave Sana a wine glass.

"Just treat us like a friend okay? Be comfortable" your dad said while giving you a bottle cold beer.

"It's been a while since we did this thing right? and we're just only you, me and mom but now we are with someone new" you said to your dad.

"When do you plan to marry?" you dad suddenly asked.

"Come on dad, I'm just beginning my career as an artist" you said and laughed.

"Just kidding of course, I know you just started, you need to enjoy it first. Also Sana is also an artist so you two must have fun first making your fans' heart flutter alright? Hahaha" your dad said.

"By the way, did your parents knew about your relationship with Y/N?" your mom asked to Sana.

"Yes ma'am. I let them knew about it before we started" Sana said.

"Oh, don't call me ma'am, you can call me mom too" your mom said and smiled.

"O-okay m-mom" Sana said awkwardly.

After drinking, your dad is the first one to surrender and went to sleep.

You decided to also stop drinking.

"Let's go to sleep now jagi?" Sana asked.

"Are you done?" you asked.

"Yeah" Sana answered.

"Alright, I'll just wash the glasses" you said.

"No, it's alright son, you go now" your mom said.

"Are you sure mom?" you asked.

"Of course, I'll go to sleep after washing these" your mom answered.

Then the two of you went to your room and sleep.

*Next morning*

"Jagi?" Sana waking you up.

"It's already late" she added.

"What time is it?" you said in a sleepy voice.

"It's already 11:30 am" Sana answered.

"What? Oh my god, I think I drank a little too much last night" you said.

"Yeah, you said too much last night" Sana said which surprises you because you don't remember anything that you said to her.

"W-what? What did I say? I don't remember" you asked.

"About Irene, remember? We cut our conversation last night because your dad invited us to drink?" Sana said.

"And then? What else?" you continued asking.

"You just said what you talked about before drinking" Sana said.

"You said that she can't still move on from your relationship and that she still love you" Sana added.

"You also told me about how you broke up and how you moved on over your relationship" Sana added.

"I did? I'm sorry, you must felt upset last night" you said.

"Come on, it's okay jagi, I was able to know your past relationship and can avoid those mistakes. I love you" Sana said and gave you a smack.

"Let's go down, let's eat lunch" Sana invited you and you nodded.

After eating lunch, you enjoyed your vacation while you can before coming back to Korea for work

You went out with family, hang out with friends, introducing Sana to your other close friends, having fun.

*Fast Forward*

After a long and happy vacation. You need to go back to Korea.

"So mom, dad. We need to go now. I'll be back soon." you said.

"Time really is fast. It feels like you just came back yesterday" your mom said.

"I really want to stay longer but of course, there is work waiting for us in Korea so we need to come back for now" you said.

"It's alright son, just don't forget to contact us and have fun while working okay? Just enjoy your career and make your fans happy" your dad said.

"They will be your source of power so make them happy. Of course we're rooting on your group and Sana's group. I hope both groups are doing fine" your dad added.

"Thank you dad, it's been a good experience coming in the Philippines for the first time. We'll come back soon for sure" Sana said.

"So yeah, we need to go. Take care, I'll message you when we arrived at the dorm" you said and hugged each of them.

"Take care son, you too Sana. Don't forget to take care of yourselves too" your mom said.

"Yes mom, thank you so much!" you said as you ride the van waiting for you.

"All ready sir?" the driver asked and you nodded.

You flew back to Korea and went straight to the dorm. Sana was the first to sent back to their dorm before you.

As soon as you arrive at the dorm, your members are all there already.

"Hey, what's with those faces?" you asked as soon as you saw their faces.

"I'll miss my family for sure" Li Xua said.

"I want to stay a little longer" Jaehyun said.

"I feel that our vacation was so short" Jae Kwon said.

You stopped for a while and think of what to say to comfort them.

"I also feel the same way but don't worry, they will be fine. It's been great to see them even for a short time. It is much better than not right?" you said.

"Cheer up guys! Our family will be happy if they will see us on stage again so let's rest and prepare for our comeback and our guesting that the CEO was talking about" you said.

"Thanks hyung! You really make us feel better" Ki Kwa said.

"Alright guys! How are your vacation" Manager Kim said as soon as he enters the dorm.

"Oh Manager Kim! Our vacation was short but great! How are you?" Jaehyun said.

"It's great also. I'm so happy that I was included in the vacation" Manager Kim said.

"Of course, you are doing great for being our manager" you said.

"Bu the way, everyone is here right?" Manager Kim asked.

"Yup why?" you asked.

"I met with the CEO as soon as I came back from vacation and he said to bring the message for you" Manager Kim said.

"What is it? Is it good or bad?" Jae Kwon asked.

----------

Alright! I'm so sorry for a very slow update. We have a lot of school stuffs to finish so yeah, Hope you like it ^^ Thank you~