Fan of Yours Chapter 19 - Career or Love

You get inside the car with a quite surprised face.

Your manager also get inside the car and didn't start the car which means he wants to talk to you.

"You're surprised right?" Manager Kim said.

"Y-yeah a little" you answered.

"I just knew about it, I just wondered why you sometimes go out without the other members so I asked about the reason from your members" he said.

"Don't be angry at them okay? hahaha! I just asked out of my curiosity" he added.

Your eyes started to be teary because you and Sana might not see each other more often because your manager knew about it.

"Are you about to cry?" Manager Kim said.

"Don't worry, You got me" he said and surprised you.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"I know it's hard not to see the person that is the most precious to you" he added as he starts the car.

"Are you saying that you'll let me to see Sana more often?" you asked.

He just nodded and smiled as he started to drive you to your dorm.

You were just surprised and grateful at the same time the whole trip to your dorm.

"So, we don't have schedules yet for the following days. Maybe you grab this chance to see her everyday before you got busy for your comeback" Manager Kim said as soon as you arrived at the dorm.

"Thank you so much Manager Kim for understanding but this is not right..." you said and can't continue.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I think this is not right Manager Kim. We're keeping a secret from the CEO. I'm violating a rule" you said as you felt guilty.

"How about Sana?" he asked.

"I think she'll understand" you answered.

"So you'll gonna tell this to CEO?" he asked again looking at you.

"That's the right thing manager" you answered.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you out of this so if anything bad happens, your job will not be affected" you added.

You got off the car and entered the dorm.

"Y/N hyung! We have something to tell you" Jaehyun said.

"I knew it guys, you told everything to Manager Kim" you said.

"Sorry hyung, but he said he will not say it to anyone. He just asked it because he's curious" Ki Kwa said.

"It's okay, we talked about it on our way here and I think I need to tell all of this to CEO" you said which makes your members surprised.

"What?! Your career is on the line hyung" James said.

"It's okay, it's my fault to violate a rule" you answered.

"Maybe you have excuses, in fact, you and Sana sunbaenim started seeing each other before the rule was done so maybe you can get away with it" Jae Kwon said.

"I'll take the responsibility for what I have done" you said and entered your room leaving your members in surprise.

You lie down on your bed thinking how to say about it to your CEO.

*incoming call ringing*

"jagiiiiii~" Sana called.

"Oh jagi,  are you home already?"you asked.