Fan of Yours Chapter 6 - Bye for now

*flashback the nights before the announcement of the scouts*

"I'm gonna watch more Wize videos tonight hehehe" you said to yourself.

You watched almost all available videos of Wize and downloaded pictures of Sana on your phone. You now has almost 300 pictures of her and made her your wallpaper in phone and laptop.

*end of flashback*

"It's the day my friends" Ricky messaged in your group chat.

"Yessss I'm excited!" Felix replied.

You prepared for the meeting with the scouts at 3pm and decided to meet up with your friends and go to the meeting together.

"Good Afternoon XYZ, I'am Lee Jeong In from PYJ Entertainment, I'm a scout sent here in Philippines to find someone who can have the skills to be the next kpop idol" he introduced.

"I would like to congratulate all of you for being now an official trainee of PYJ Entertainment" he said as he distributed the trainee I.D. for PYJ Entertainment.

"Is this real? Trainee I.D. for PYJ Entertainment" I thought to myself while looking at it.

"We'll give you time to prepare and say a farewell to your family and friends. We'll go to Korea next week. A van will pick up the three of you and bring you to the airport and you'll meet me there. Have fun before your departure" he said.

You got mixed emotions, you felt happy for being now a trainee and have the chance to be the next kpop idol, and you also felt sad for leaving your family to pursue your dreams.

"Is that final son?" your father asked as you talked about it as soon as you come home.

"Yes dad, I think I need to leave just for now, they gave us a week to prepare" you answered.

"Well, it might be hard at first but we're proud and happy about it Y/N" your mother said.

"You take care there okay? Don't forget to contact us always" your dad says.

"Come on dad, I still have a week to have a bond with you, mom and Rico" you answered.

You made your week a unforgettable one, you went out with other friends and spent more time with family since you'll be away for long.

*AFTER A WEEK*

"You take care there son, contact us always" your mother said with a teary eye.

"Yes mom, you take care also, you update me your condition here in house okay?" you said while avoiding not to cry.

"Don't lose the chance to study, you stopped studying for this, you got it?" your dad reminded you

"Yes dad, most companies answered the school fees of their trainees" you said.

"Take care" Rico, your younger brother said

You hugged them, feeling each moment because you're not be able to feel this for a long time.

*car horns*

"Oh it's the van, I need to go now mom, dad, rico, take care" you said

"Take care son" your dad and mom repeatedly saying.

You ride the van and saw Felix also teary eyed because of leaving his family for his dream. Ricky is not yet there because he is the last one to fetch.

*at the airport*

"Good morning guys" greetings from Jeong In.

"Are you ready?" he added

The three of you followed him in the airport because it's your first time going abroad and you don't know the process.

*at the plane*

"It will be 3 to 4 hours of flight so you can take a nap" Jeong In said and laughs.

"I think I can't nap, I'm excited and nervous at the same time" you joked.

"Yeah, me too" Ricky said.

You two looked at Felix already starting to close his eyes because of sleepiness.

"Maybe he's not hahaha" Jeong In joked.

*Korea*

"Alright guys, welcome to South Korea!" Jeong In said as you all walked outside of the airport.

The three of you was just so happy and excited as you looked around and feel different vibe in Korea.

There's a van that parked in front of you and the van has a decal of PYJ Entertainment logo and you thought it's your service to the company and you're right.

"Alright, now we'll go to the company, you'll meet first the CEO and then the other trainees." Jeong In said as soon as all of you entered the van.

"How about the artists?" you asked.

"You'll meet them soon, sometimes it's in unexpected time" Jeong In said.