Fan of Yours Chapter 12 - Be Mine

"Oh? of course Y/N, what's it?" Sana asked.

"I-I want to a-ask you..." you stutterly said.

"What is it?" Sana said while looking at your eyes.

"C-Can I have y-your number?" you found courage and asked it.

"Is that it? Of course you can, where's your phone?" she said as you give your phone to her to put her number in it.

"T-Thank you sunbaenim" you said

"Okay no problem Y/N, see you around" Sana said and she ride the van and left.

You don't know how you are able to get Sana's number but you felt your heart flutter.

"Oh you're blushing again Y/N?" Jae Kwon noticed.

"Everytime Sana sunbaenim is around you are blushing" Ki Kwa teased and the members laughed also.

"Come on guys, I just like---" you stopped, noticing that you are confessing your feelings to Sana to your members.

"WHAAAAT?!?!" they surprisingly answered.

"You like Sana sunbae?!?" James asked with mouth wide open.

"Uhm, uhh, The thing is--" you said.

"Come on, tell us, we want to know, we'll keep it as a secret!" Jae Kwon convincing you to tell them.

"Okay okay, I like her, since the day I knew Wize, it was before the Dance Contest in the Philippines" you explained.

"I didn't knew I will be at PYJ Entertainment also and will see her often so I was a bit of surprised at first but as time goes by, I think my feelings for her also grows" you added.

Your members are smiling as if they knew already.

"Wait, what's with that smile?" you asked

"It's obvious Y/N, we just waited for this moment" Jaehyun said.

"Whaaaat?! Really?!"

"Of course, you always stare at her when she's around, you always blush when she's around, you always smile after you have a conversation with her, so what else could be the reason?" Jae Kwon added proving that he is the most intelligent and observable in the group.

You were speechless and just gave them a blank emotion.

"Did you got his number already?" James asked.

"Uhhhh, yes, a while ago" you answered.

"Well, that's great, why don't you try to be closer to her?" Jaehyun suggested.

"I'll try" you said as you started to open Sana's gift for your group.

-------

"Hi sunbae, it's Y/N, you gave me your number a while ago" you messaged Sana.

You waited for her reply thinking that she might be busy at the moment.

*phone's notification rings*

"Hi Y/N! How was the food I gave? Is it good?" she replied.

"Yes sunbae, we're full until now, thanks again!" you replied to her.

You caught yourself smiling while you two are having messaging each other.

"Do you have time sunbae?" you messaged.

"When? Now? Yes I'm free" she answered.

You were happy to hear that she's free so you don't want to miss this chance.

"Can we go drink coffee? I'll meet you at the Starbucks near our company" you asked.

"Okay sure, see you there" she replied.

You immediately change your clothes and went out to see Sana.

You arrived first in the coffee shop and after a few minutes, a goddess entered the shop which makes your mouth quite open.

"Oh Y/N there you are! Sorry I'm kinda late" she greeted.

"I-It's okay sunbae, have a seat" you answered.

"What do you want? My treat" you asked.

"Oh really? Americano" she answered.

"Okay maam, coming up" you joked and she laughs at you.

Few minutes you got your orders.

"So why did you invited me to go out?" Sana asked.

"Uhm, it's just that uhm" you answered but can't find the right word.

"What? Is there a chance that you like me?" Sana asked.

You got speechless for a moment, no words are going out of your mouth. You were surprised by her question.

"Just kidding Y/N" she said and laughed.

"Yes, I like you" you said while staring at her eyes that are surprised by what you have said.

She got speechless too for a few seconds.

"Really?" she asked.

"This may be too fast but I really really like you since the first time I saw you" you said.

"I just first saw you through the screen of my laptop, thinking if I was able to be with you" you added.

Sana has lost words to say so you continue to express your feelings.

"It might be weird at first but now, I'am with you, I'm able to talk to you, to see you, to touch you. My feelings for you is grows bigger and bigger as time goes by and I don't want to keep it anymore".

"The thing is--"she is about to say anything but you cut it off.

"It's okay if you don't like me back, at least I was able to express my feelings to you even thou---" you were stopped by Sana through a smack on your lips.

The words you are about to say are now lost as soon her lips touches yours.

"What? Can I talk now?" Sana asked.

You're speechless at the moment.

"I like you too Y/N" she said.

You heard the most precious thing you want to hear.

"Y-You li-like me too?" you asked.

"Yes I do" she answered.

You slapped your face to see if you're dreaming or not.

Sana puts her face near your nose, nearly touching  your nose to hers.