Fan of Yours Chapter 46 - Comfort

You quickly called your members

"Jaehyun?" you said in a worried voice.

"Yeah hyung, why?" Jaehyun answered.

"Manager Kim is at the hospital, he had an accident. Taesan hospital quick!" you said.

"Okay, we'll go there as quickly as we can" Jaehyun answered and hung up.

"Let's go jagi" you said while getting a cab.

"Taesan hospital sir, please we need to get there fast" you said to the driver as soon as you entered the cab.

After a just few minutes, you arrived at the hospital.

"Is there an accident patient named Kim Minwoo?" you asked to the staffs at the hospital.

"Wait sir, I'll look at the lists" the staff replied.

"Yes sir, he was brought here a while ago, he's in the OR right now" the staff said after looking at the list.

"Okay thank you" you said and sighed.

"Calm down jagi, everything will be fine. The doctors can do their job" Sana said to calm you down while holding your hands.

"Hyung!" Jaehyun shouted as they ran towards you.

"What happened?" Jaehyun asked.

"Manager Kim had an accident, I don't know the full story yet but we'll know it later. Manager Kim is at the OR at the moment. Let's hope everything will be fine" you said.

"Uhm, excuse me? Are you the friend of Mr. Kim Minwoo?" a police officer asked you.

"Yes sir, why? What happened?" you asked.

"Mr. Kim had an accident at the crossing near here. Luckily the hospital is just near at the accident area. The cause of the accident was because of a driver who fell asleep and bumped into Mr. Kim's car. Witness said that the driver was driving in a fast speed and it bumped straight into Mr. Kim's car. We are currently investigating more about the case, so anyone of you can come with us?" the officer added.

"Okay, I'll go with them. Come with me Ki Kwa" Jae Kwon said.

"Okay, I'll call the company too" you answered as they left.

You sat down for a while with Sana that is still holding your hand.

"I'll get some drink to calm ourselves" Jaehyun said while signaling James and Li Xua to come with him.

"Are you alright jagi?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, thanks for coming with me" you answered.

After a few minutes, Jaehyun arrived with the drinks.

"Oh I forgot to call the company" you said while Jaehyun is handing the drinks.

"I'll call them" Sana said and immediately called the company to let them know what happened.

"Mr. Kim Minwo's guardians?" a doctor asked.

"Yes doctor? What happened?" you asked immediately.

"Luckily, the hospital was just near the accident area and we are able to save Mr. Kim's life. If ever it happened far from the hospital, he might not able to survive the accident. He will be now alright but we still need to observe him for a few days" the doctor said and smiled.

You felt relieved after hearing the good news.

"Thank you doc! Thank you so much!" you said as your members thanked him too.