Fan of Yours Chapter 4 - Winner

It's already the day of the contest.

You're nervous because it's your first time joining a dance contest.

You wake up early to have practice with your bestfriends

"Okay guys, this is it! Let's have fun on stage later okay?" Felix said after your practice.

"Forget everything and let's have fun and own the stage" Ricky added.

Time passed, you went to the contest venue and saw many people and cameras surrounding the area and some korean nationals which you thought may be one of the judges and scouts from korean companies/entertainment.

This made you more nervous which Ricky noticed.

"Are you okay Y/N?" he asked.

"Oh, uhm, yes" you answered.

"Just be yourself okay? You can do it, we can do this" Ricky added to cheer you up.

After a moment it's your turn to perform.

"Please welcome! The next contestant! XYZ!" the mc said.

You heard an applause from the audience which gave you more confidence for the battle.

*PERFORMANCE TIME*

After the performance, another applause and shouts from the audience are received by the three of you and you received a standing ovation from some of the korean scouts/judges. Which makes all the three of you to smile.

After a moment

"The winner of the 1st Korean Cover Dance Contest in the Philippines and a chance to be a trainee in Korea and be the next kpop idol will now be announced!" the mc said.

All of the contestants are nervous.

There are 20 groups who performed and only 1 group can have a chance to be a trainee in Korea.

3rd and 2nd place are announced and your name we're not called.

"And now! for the 1st place and chance to be a trainee in Korea is...!" the mc said and stopped which makes the audience and contestants more nervous.

"the winner is!... XYZ!"

a loud applause from the audience are heard and the three of you are shocked by the announcement.

"OH MY GOD! WE DID IT!" Felix happily said.

You can't say anything.

You just saw your group mates happy by the announcement, confetti falling down and your family being part of the loud audience.

It gets more excited as one of the Korean scouts walks up the stage.

"Good Evening everyone" the scout greeted.

"We will decide on where entertainment these winners will be" he added.

"We will bring the news in a few days and you can see our announcement in our social media page" he said.

"but we will message first of course the winner" he said as he looks at you and your group mates.

After a few minutes you are congratulated by people, staffs and other contestants for your winning in the contest.

Your family came to you.

"Wooooooh! Congraaaaaats guys!" your mother greeted you

"This could be a stepping stone to your dreams" your father added.

Your group mates left you to your parents as their parents went to congratulate them also.

"Congrats son, that was a great performance!" your mother said to you.

"It is said that you can be trainee in Korea?" your father asked.

"Oh, yes dad, and it will only be one of the 5 biggest entertainment in Korea" you answered.

"Wow, that was so great son! But how about your study here in Philippines?" your dad answered.

You just realized that also and can't answer anything.

"How about let's eat outside to celebrate?" your mother asked after an awkward silence.

"Yeeey!" your little brother celebrated.