Fan of Yours Chapter 38 - Hi there!

"How did you know?" Jihyo asked.

"I just guessed. AM I REALLY RIGHT?" you asked.

"Y-yeah" Sana said.

"I thought Sana sunbae was the only one left in the dorm? How come Manager Kim was also there?" Jaehyun asked.

"When we asked Manager Kim about the incident, he said that they are just going to inform all the trainees about the incoming showcase but when they came our dorm, Manager Kang noticed that I'am the only one around so Manager Kang told Manager Kim about what he plans to do to me but Manager Kim is against about it so they fought and that's the time that I saw them. Manager Kang told me not to do something or else I'll be in danger. He said that while he is tying Manager Kim and hid him at the other room" Sana explained.

"That shit manager! I'll go to him right now!" you angrily said but everyone stopped you.

"Hyung calm down" Jaehyun held your arms stopping you to go.

"What should I do?! Sana is in danger now that Manager Kang is around! I know that he is planning to do something again" you said.

"Jagi just calm down" Sana went beside you and held your hands which helps you to calm down.

"Why you didn't tell me about it sooner?" you asked Sana.

"Yeah, even us didn't about it" Dahyun said.

"We decided to not say it to anyone because I thought Manager Kang will never return but since he is just around now, I thought that I should tell this to everyone especially to those who are always around me so that I will feel protected" Sana answered.

"So what do we plan now? We are all just artists, we need someone who can help us" Nayeon asked.

"We can come up with an idea sooner or later" Jae Kwon said.

"Let's just calm down for a while and relax" he added.

"Li Xua, come with me. Let's prepare foods" Jaehyun invited Li Xua. 

"By the way, Manager Kim became your manager?" you asked Sana.'

"Yeah, when we were still trainees and that is still his rookie years and Manager Kang is his senior that's why Manager Kim wasn't able to do something when he was tied up" Sana answered.

"How come that he didn't report it when you released him? or the day after?" you asked.

"We still don't know why but there must be a reason behind it" Sana said.

"We need to contact Manager Kim" Ki Kwa suggested.

"Not now, they must be busy adjusting or preparing things there so we must not disturb them now, maybe after a few days" you answered.

"I will be at your side always jagi" you said.

"Don't worry Y/N, we will look after Sana. You have things to prepare too as an artist so you might not be with her always but she will be safe around us" Jihyo said.

"I will not let In Won touch him too" a voice said.

"Oh?!" Wize's members are surprised.

"Hello Dreamers, I'm Wize's manager, Manager Nam" he introduced himself.

"H-hello sir, nice to meet you" you said.

"Are you there the whole time Manager Nam?" Nayeon asked.

"Not really but I know the story, Manager Kim and I are like brothers" Manager Nam said.

"Did he told you about it?" you asked him.