Fan of Yours Chapter 35 - Bye, Manager

"O-oh?" you said in surprise.

"Y/N, right? And you're Jaehyun. I'm Ji Eun" she introduced.

"Y-yeah I know y-you sunbae" you said.

"Hahahaha you looked surprised. Come on, I'm not gonna bite" Ji Eun joked.

"I'm s-sorry sunbae, I can't believe I can see you in this place" you said.

"Hahaha it's okay, I just saw you went inside that store. I also buy things there since it is cheaper than others" Ji Eun said.

"Are you the one a while ago outside the store?" Jaehyun asked and Ji Eun nodded.

"By the way, I'm a fan of your group. I hope you get more recognition soon" Ji Eun said.

"Oh t-thank you sunbae" you said while looking at her beautiful innocent face.

"So, I'll go ahead. I just waited for you to come out so that I can greet you" Ji Eun said.

"Oh really? Thank you sunbae" you said and Ji Eun smiled.

"I'll see you at the music shows" Ji Eun said and smiled

"By the way, can I get your contact number?" Ji Eun asked.

"W-what? C-contact number?" you said in surprise.

"Yeah, so that we can be closer" Ji Eun said.

You gave her your contact number and Ji Eun left.

"Hey, did she just get your contact number?" Jaehyun went to you as soon as she left.

"Yeah, she wants to get closer with us" you said.

"'us'? Did you see her face when looking at you? It seems like Ji Eun sunbaenim likes you" Jaehyun said.

"What are you talking about? Come on, let's go back to the dorm, they need these things to start cooking" you said.

You walked went back to the dorm.

"Hey hey hey guys!" Jaehyun shouted as soon as you enter the dorm.

"What is it? You're really loud hyung" Ki Kwa said to Jaehyun.

"Can you believe this? When we were walking back from the store, someone get Y/N's contact number" Jaehyun said.

"Eh? Really? Maybe she's our fan" Jae Kwon said.

"Not just a fan" Jaehyun said.

"What? Is she a celebrity?!" Li Xua said.

"No waaaay!" Jae Kwon said.

"Yeeeeaaah! It's true!" Jaehyun said making them to believe to him.

"Who is it?" Ki Kwa askied.

"Ji Eun sunbaenim" Jaehyun answered.

"W-what? Ji Eun? Lee Ji Eun?" Jae Kwon said in surprise.

"Yeah! Lee Ji Eun" Jaehyun said.

All of your members looked at you while you're unpacking the things you bought.

"Hyung! No waaay! Ji Eun sunbae asked your contact number?" Jae Kwon asked and went to you but you refuse to answer.

"Come on hyung! Did she really asked your contact number?" Jae Kwon asked wanting you to answer him.

"Yeah, she wants to get closer to us so maybe soon she will hang out with us" you said.

Jae Kwon jumped in excitement.

"Ji Eun sunbaenim is really my crush since her debut. Her style just suits my taste and I love her music" Jae Kwon said.