Fan of Yours Chapter 39 - Worry No More

"W-what are you d-doing here CEO Park?" Manager Kang said in surprise.

"Why? Are you surprised?" CEO Park said.

"Oh wait, I'm with someone too, they might be too many but they will not stay for long" CEO said and signal them to enter.

A group of police started to enter to arrest Manager Kang.

"I'm not done with you Sanaaaa!" Manager Kang said and laughed while being dragged outside.

Sana fell down the floor because of the fear she felt, other Wize members teared up because of the shock they felt.

"Jagi? Are you okay?" you said and gave Sana a glass of water.

"Is everyone okay?" CEO Park asked.

"Yes CEO" Manager Nam said.

"Good work again Manager Nam! Everyone is safe because you were here" CEO Park said.

"No problem sir, they are just like my kids so I want to protect them too" Manager Nam said.

"I'll talk to you guys when you calm down, I'll just talk to the police. Come with me Manager Nam and Manager Kim" CEO Park said.

"Is everyone okay?" you asked.

"Yeah, I got them hyung" Jaehyun said.

"Alright, thanks Jaehyun" you said and went to Sana.

"Jagi? Are you okay?" you asked Sana.

"Yes jagi" Sana answered.

"Is she alright?" Jihyo went to you.

"Yes sunbae, she might be surprised because of what happened" you answered.

"How about you?" you asked Jihyo.

"I'm okay, thanks for protecting Sana" Jihyo said and smiled.

"Can we go to your room jagi?" Sana asked you and you nodded.

You checked everyone if they are okay.

"Is everyone calmed down already?" Manager Kim asked.

"Yes" you answered.

"You're surprised right?" Manager Kim said.

"Yes" everyone answered.

"I knew this would happen. When I left the company, I heard that Kang In Won just came back to the company and because of that, I decided not to leave the company and secretly stalked him because he might do something again that he did before" Manager Kim said.

"Is it true that he tied you up?" you asked.

"Yeah" Manager Kim answered.

"I might be older than him but he is my senior in company that's why he was able to did that" he added.

"But still! That's not right" you said.

"It's alright, everything is now over, he can not touch you guys anymore especially Sana" Manager Kim said.

"But how did you know that he's here?" Jae Kwon asked.

"We planned this together with Manager Nam" Manager Kim said.

"I told Manager Nam to plan something with In Won and we will do the rest" he added.

"What is Manager Nam's plan?" you asked.

"I plan to get In Won, I acted like I like Sana too and to plan something to do with Sana and then I was really surprised by his suggestions but I go with it because I know Manager Kim and CEO is with me and Sana will not get hurt also" Manager Nam said.

"I told him that I will be going here tonight and to do our plan tonight that's why he's here. I'm sorry if I surprised you too and used you to lure Mr. Kang" Manager Nam added.

"It's okay Manager Nam, you did a great job" Jihyo said.

"Even us didn't know that that was planned" Jihyo added.

"We are losing ideas but there you are, already has a plan" everyone giggled as Jae Kwon said that to lighten up the mood.

"Is everyone okay?" CEO Park said.

"Yes CEO" you said.

"Alright, where is Sana?" CEO Park asked.

"She is in my room together with Chaeyoung, they got surprised because of what happened" you said.

"Okay, tell them that everything is now okay, Mr. Kang is now at the custody of the police and is ready to be locked up in jail" CEO Park said.

"Thank you so much CEO for the help" you said.

"I can't let bad people dominate in our company" CEO Park said and smiled.

"Alright, I'll go ahead. Manager Kim and Manager Nam will stay with you" CEO Park said and left.

"Thank you CEO Park" you said.

"By the way Manager Kim, how about your opportunity to live abroad?" you asked.

"I think I left my family here, that's why I didn't continue" Manager Kim said.

"How about your wife?" you asked.

"She agreed with me. She said that she adore me for being dedicated to my work so she didn't prevent me from going back in our company" Manager Kim answered.

"So you will be our manager again?" you asked.

"Yeah, that's right!" Manager Kim answered.

"That's good to hear! We really feel incomplete without you" you said.

"Girls, I think we need to leave now" Manager Nam said to Wize's members.

"Alright, I'll go tell Chaeyoung and Sana" Jeongyeon said.

"Let Sana stay here tonight" Manager Nam said.

"She will feel more comfortable beside Y/N" Manager Nam added and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Thanks again Manager Nam for your big help. I'll treat you soon" you said.

"Oh come on, no need to do that. Let's just be close, you can call me anytime when you need me" Manager Nam said.

"Thank you Manager Nam!" you said and he smiled.

As soon as Chaeyoung went out of your room, they left.

"I'll clean up everything, help me Ki Kwa" James said.

"I'll stay here overnight. Let's share bed Jaehyun alright?" Manager Kim said and winked at Jaehyun.

"Oooooh  come on, I hate sharing my bed" Jaehyun joked.

"Oh really? That's why you got angry to your groupmates when they planned a farewell party" Manager Kim joked back and laughed.

You went back your room to see Sana but she is feeling sleepy already.

"Are you sleepy now jagi?" you asked Sana.

"Yes, but I'm waiting for you so that I can feel more comfortable" Sana answered.

"Alright, let's go to sleep" you lie down beside her and hugged her.

"Good night jagi" Sana said.

"Good night, don't worry anymore, everything is now okay" you said.

"It's a relief, I feel more happy now" Sana said.

"I love you jagi" you said.

"I love you too" Sana gave you a smack kiss on your lips before going to sleep.