Fan of Yours Chapter 17 - Longing

*video call ring*

"Moooom! I miss you so much" you greeted as you saw your mother through a video call.

"We miss you too! How are you there?" your mom replied.

"I'm okay, we just finished our promotion for our first album" you said with a smile.

"Oh really? How was the experience?" your mom asked.

"It's great, I was able to see korean celebrities and other kpop idols. I was also able to see our fans cheering for us" you answered.

"That's great, you got famous here in the Philippines son! Maybe you can't walk outside without someone knowing you" your mom said.

"Oh really? Felix just called a while ago and told me about it. Anyway, how was our house?" you asked.

"The renovation started yesterday, it will take maybe up to 2 months to completely finish the work. Thank you for doing this son" your mom thanked you for answering all the expenses for the renovation.

"It's our dream to make our house more beautiful that's why I worked hard to fulfill our dreams mom" you said.

"By the way, did dad went to work?" you asked.

"Yes, he was the one who told me to call you. I hesitated at first because I thought you might be busy at the moment but you said you just finished promoting so the timing is good" your mom asked.

"Yes mom, no schedules for today but next week I think we'll prepare for our next album" you said.

"That quick? You should get some rest when you don't have any schedules okay?" your mom reminded you.

"Yes mom" you answered.

"How was the girls out there? Is there anyone you like?" your mom asked and laughed.

"Come on mom, I came here to work and make my dream come true" you said with a funny face.

"Really? So you don't see any girl that suited your taste?" your mom said.

"There is"

"but I think it's not yet time to find a partner for now" you added.

"maybe soon mom" you said and smiled like a kid.

"Okay, just make sure you don't skip meals and get some sleep while on break" your mom said.

"I'll get going son, your brother will go to school, I'll assist him first" she added.

"Take care son! I love you!" she added.

"I love you too mom! You take care too, please send my greetings to dad and Rico" you said as you hang up.

After your conversation with your mom, you felt homesick. It makes you want to see them because you're away for a long time.

*message received*

"Jagi~ are you free? Can you go at our dorm? I still can't walk and I want to see you. Don't worry, my members are here so I won't do anything to you" Sana's message which makes you smirk.

"Okay jagi, what do you want? I'll buy something before going there." you replied.

"Anything but foods!" she replied

You go out to see Sana, you bought a bunch of chicken for Sana and her members.

After a while, you reached their dorm and rang the doorbell.

"Who's there?" Jeongyeon shouted as she opened the door.

"Oh! Y/N! Come in" she said.

You went in and saw the Wize members having fun playing mafia.

"Guys! Y/N is here" Jeongyeon said to her members.

All of them greeted you.

"Here's for you" you said as you gave them a bunch of chicken.

"Ooooooh! Thank you so much Y/N! You may go see Sana, she's at her room" Jihyo said.

You went to Sana's room but as you enter, Momo whispered something.

"Y/N, you use condom alright?" she said softly

"Eh?! What are you talking about sunbae?! I have no intentions to do that" you surprisingly said and Momo just laughed out loud as she saw your face surprised and red.

You continued entering Sana's room and saw her asleep. You decided to lie down beside her but she woke up.

"Oh jagi, you're here" she greeted as you tried to stand up.

"No no no, it's okay, you may lie down here" she added.

"How was your morning?" Sana asked.

"Hmm, good, my friend and my mom called me" you said as your face turned quite sad.

"Why? they called you so you should be happy" Sana said.

"It's just I miss them especially my family" you said as your eyes turned teary.

Sana put your head to her shoulder making you lean to her.

"Okay, I understand. Go cry all you want. I'll listen" she said and you burst to tears.

"I miss them so much, it's been years since the last time we've been together" you sobbingly said.

"Now I know why my friends went back home" you added while Sana is seriously listening to you.

"This is how it feels, I'm longing for their touch, I miss the atmosphere there" you added again.

"It's okay it's okay, everyone feels the same, even me, I also felt those things in my early years here in Korea" Sana said.

"I miss my family, I miss of course those things that I can do when I'm still not an idol" she added.

"But now, I was used to working, this is now my happiness. Our fans is now one of the precious things for us and we want them to be satisfied so we need to do this" she also added.

"Things may be hard at first, but always remember why you are here. Who is the reason why you're doing this" she again added as she patted your shoulders.

"You'll get used to this soon. I'm here for you, your members are there, Wize will also be here for you.  Come on cheer up." Sana said and wiped your tears.

You started to lose the sadness you felt and a smile was shown which makes Sana smile also.

"Look how handsome you are when smiling" Sana said.

"Come on, let's eat" she invited you to eat with you.

You went out and saw Wize members enjoying the food you brought.

"Come on Y/N oppa, Sana unnie, join us! The chicken is so good" Chaeyoung said, rapper of Wize.

The two of you joined them and played mafia with you which makes you feel better.