Fan of Yours Chapter 7 - It's you

*arrived at PYJ Entertainment building*

"Wow, I just see this building in pictures and now, I'm on it" you said.

"We'll now go see the CEO, he's waiting for you after he saw a video of your performance" Jeong In said and smiled.

*Jeong In knocks at the door*

"There is a name above the door that has CEO in it. so it's the CEO office" Felix said.

"Come in guys!" Jeong In said

"Hello XYZ! I'm Park Yong Jin the CEO of PYJ Entertainment" and he shakes hand with each of you.

You don't know what to say and the three of you were starstrucked by PYJ.

You know PYJ because you're a fan of kpop since grade 6 so you know he is also an artist and famous in Korea.

"I hope you are able to adjust here in Korea, and I would like you to know that I'm amazed by your performance in the contest. I hope you can do that here and share your talents to everyone" he said.

"And also, I hope you can debut as an artist and be one on the top" he added.

"Thank you sir" you said and Felix and Ricky said it also.

"Jeong In, you can show them around so that they will be familiar in the building" he asked Jeong In

"Okay sir, follow me guys" Jeong In said.

Jeong In showed you around the building and introduce some of the trainees.

"Alright guys" Jeong In called the attention of the trainees practicing.

"I'am with our new trainees from Philippines, please be good to them alright?" Jeong In added.

"I leave the three of you to them to know more about each other okay?" Jeong In said to the three of you.

"Hi guys, I'm Jaehyun, I'm the so called leader here, nice to meet you" he said as soon as Jeong In left and bowed and shake hands with the three of you.

"I've been in the Philippines for 5 years so I'm so happy that there will be a trainee from Philippines that are coming" he added.

You were talking with the other trainees while sitting at the floor of the dance studio when someone walks by outside the studio.

The person looks familiar, it seems like you already seen that person before.

"It's Sana sunbaenim" you heard from other trainees.

You felt your heart beats faster when you heard it's Sana.

"I'll go to the comfort room, where is it?" you asked Jaehyun.

He told you the directions and you quickly walked out of the studio and you don't see Sana anymore. You just went to the comfort room.

You're walking back to the dance studio with trainees when someone called you

"Excuse me" the voice said.

You face that person and you saw an angel sent from heaven face that makes your heart beats faster.

"S-Sana s-sunbae?" you said nervously

"Oh? You know me?" Sana said.

"Y-Y-Yes, I'm a f-fan of Wize" you stutterly said.

"Waaaah! Really? Thank you so much" Sana replied.

"By the way, are you one of the trainee from Philippines?" she added.

"Oh she knows about me? I mean about us?" you thought to yourself.

"Y-Yes I'am" you said.

"Oh really? Welcome in PYJ! hahaha" Sana said with that laugh you always love to hear.

"I'll go ahead we have a practice, see you around..." she stopped.

"Oh, Y/N" you said.

"See you around Y/N" she said as she raised her hand asking for a high five.

"See you Sana sunbaenim" you said and you high five with her.

You watched her as she walks away realizing that you talked to the one you really want to see.

You walked back to the dance studio with a smile on your face.

"Oh? Y/N why are you smiling?" Felix asked.

"And you're blushing too" Ricky added.

"Maybe he met a Wize member outside" Jaehyun jokingly said.

"Wize members are so kind, they talk to us as if we're not trainees so I really love their attitudes" he added.

You just don't answer and just can't forget that moment a while ago.

*Night time*

The room you'll be staying was introduce to the three of you, and you lay down to your respective beds.

"I had a talk with Sana a while ago" you said.

"Whaaaaaaaat?!" Felix said.

"Already?! a talk?" Ricky added.

"Yes! And we did a high five" you said while blushing and covering your face with pillow.

"MY GOD Y/N, YOU'RE FAST MAN!" Felix joked.

"I'm not surprised if one day I heard that you're dating her" Ricky joined making fun of you.

"Come on men, we're here to pursue our dreams, not to date" you said.

"We're just joking, why are you being so serious man? hahaha"Felix said.

You thought that it's not impossible to date Sana, you're in the same company, you can see her often but you snapped out of it and went to sleep.