Fan of Yours Chapter 9 - Preparations

The next morning is Ricky's departure so the three of you woke up early.

"So Ricky, is this really final?" you asked.

"Yes, I think this is my final decision" Ricky answered.

"Well, we will not stop you but it will be hard to get to our position again" Felix said.

"It's okay, I think I'll stop pursuing my dream to be a kpop idol, maybe there's something I can handle waiting in our country" Ricky answered.

"Don't forget to contact us okay? Please visit our families often and make sure to give these packages to them" you said.

"Of course brothers, so yeah, I'll be going now, take care and see you soon!" Ricky said as he ride the van waiting for him.

You just waved at him as the van departed.

"Okay Felix, it's only the two of us are left here. Let's make our dreams come true" you said.

Felix looked at you and smiled.

----------

*Fast Forward*

2 years has passed and so many things happened.

Felix also decided to go home after a year Ricky departed, he also wants to go home and pursue other dream.

While you, who was left alone, together with other trainees, continued to practice and practice every day until one night, an announcement was made by the CEO.

"Hello PYJ trainees! I would like to announce that we will be having this year's trainee showcase on the next 5 days, I would like you to prepare for this event because there will be artists, producers and directors that will watch the show. The company has decided to debut the group that will be chosen by the combined decisions of the artists, producers and directors. Make sure you give all your best on the upcoming event and have a chance to debut! Good luck!" the CEO's announcement.

All of the trainees were surprised and excited for the event.

"Y/N, this is what trainees are always waiting for" Ki Kwa said.

"Yes and this is a chance for all of us to show what we got" Jaehyun added.

You smiled at them.

"What if me, Ki Kwa, James, Jaehyun, Jae Kwon and Li Xua will be group mates?" you suggested.

All of them nodded which is a sign of their approval.

"That's great! Let's start practicing tomorrow" you said.

They all smiled and agreed on what you've said.

So the following days are allotted to prepare for the trainee showcase.

The six of you practiced hard and hard to make your performance great.

"Wow! that was intense guys" said the one guy who saw you practising.

"Oh! Hello Yugyeom sunbaenim" Li Xua greeted.

Yugyeom smiled at all of you,

"Keep it up, I'll be at the showcase, I'll keep an eye for you" Yugyeom said.

"Thank you sunbaenim" Jaehyun answered.

Yugyeom smiled and left.

"Wow! Yugyeom sunbae just saw our performance and he said that was intense" Ki Kwa said as he stamp his feet in excitement.

The six of you decided to rest and you can't stop thinking about Felix and Ricky

"I wish they are with me in this moment" you thought to yourself.

"What's the matter Y/N?" Jaehyun asked.

"Oh nothing, I just thought if Felix and Ricky were here" you answered.

"Well, it's their choice, they really can't bear staying away from their family for so long and maybe there is other opportunities waiting for them" Jaehyun said.

"I know they will be happy if you debut soon!" he cheerfully added.

You smiled at him.

"Come on, time to sleep, let's continue our practice tomorrow" James said to the two of you.

-----------

Days has passed and the day of the showcase is today.

The six of you woke up early to practice.

"Okay guys!" you said as they gathered around you.

"Let's make our dream come true! Let's do this" you cheered.

"Fighting!" all of you cheered.

"Wow! I love this scene!" Jihyo said, the leader of Wize.

"Oh hello Jihyo sunbanim" you all greeted.

"Keep up the spirit, I remembered my trainee days when I saw you cheered like that. I'll support you guys! Good luck!" she said and smiled.

"Oh Y/N, Sana is looking for you a while ago. I don't know what's the matter but I don't know that you two are close" Jihyo added.

You just stayed silence for a second.

"Really? We don't talk too much sunbae, maybe she just want to say a good luck to us" you answered and smiled.

"Well then, I'll tell her to come here" Jihyo said as she left to look for Sana.

After a few minutes, Sana came to your group while you are preparing.

"Excuse me guys!" Sana said as the six of you looked at her.

"I just want to say good luck to all of you!" she said.

You just look at her eyes as soon as you saw her.

"Thank you sunbaenim" your groupmates said to Sana and Jaehyung tapped you

"Oh? Thank you!" you said realizing you are not able to say anything because of her visuals.

Your eyes met and she smiled at you again. You remembered the last time it happens. 

You didn't notice that you're blushing.

"Oh? Y/N you are blushing" Sana said and laughed.

Your groupmates looked at you and laugh like they're teasing you.