Fan of Yours Chapter 10 - Star

"Hi mom and dad!" you said.

You are having a video call with your parents.

"How are you son? You lost weight?" you mom asked.

"Yes mom, I need to lose weight for better performance hehehe" you jokingly said.

"We'll be having our trainee showcase today, if we will win this event, we will become a kpop group" you added.

"Oh really?! Why didn't you tell us earlier?" your dad asked.

"I don't really want to contact you this time, I plan to call you when we already won the event to surprise you but I miss you so much already and I want to have courage" you answered.

"Oh really? Oh well, do your best son! we're here to support you, we'll be your number 1 fan" your mom said as you nearly cried.

"Go for it son! I know you can do it! Goodluck" your father added.

"Thanks mom and dad! I'll see you soon! I'll do my best! I'll update you later bye" you said

Few minutes has passed. It's time for the performance.

You watched the first groups performed before your group.

"Next group, please prepare" the staff said to the six of you.

The six of you gathered for the last cheer before performance.

"Okay! for our dreams!" you cheered.

"Fighting!" you all cheered.

The six of you go up the stage, hearing the sound of the crowd cheering.

You saw many PYJ Artists watching, you can't see them all but Sana is the one that is catching your attention

You look at her and your eyes met again. She gestures a "fighting" sign to cheer you.

You smiled at her as the music starts.

*PERFORMANCE TIME*

Right after the performance was finished, crowds are all loud, you saw some of them are standing which makes you smiled and contented.

After all the performance was done, a time was given for the decision.

"I would like to call all the groups to come up the stage for the announcement" the mc said.

All of the groups go up including your group.

"I would like to call our CEO, Mr. Park Yong Jin for the announcement" the mc said when all the groups are on stage.

The CEO walks up the stage and get the mic from the mc.

"Good Day everyone! I'm the CEO of PYJ Entertainment, Park Yong Jin!" he introduced and the crowd gave him an applause.

"The performances today are all great! I know it's hard for us to choose the group to debut. I want to make this clear, the criteria not only includes their performances today, it also includes their performances in the company before this event. So this was chosen carefully" he said.

"I would like to thank all the people who went for this event, all the artists, producers and directors! And also to the staffs who worked hard to make this event..." he said and paused.

"...And now! I will announce the group to debut" he said as all groups became more nervous.

You feel nervous like never before.

"The group to debut and become a kpop idol is..." he said and paused.

"Congratulations! Y/N's group!" he said as he pointed at your group and a loud cheer from the crowd and a standing ovation was given to your group.

You was shocked at the moment, you can't believe what's happening, your group mates started to cry out of happiness and you was just standing, can't believe what's happening.

"WE GOT IT Y/N! WE WILL DEBUT!" Jaehyun said to you as you had a group hug.

You just hear crowd cheering, your groupmates crying, confetti falling down and you felt happiness that you never felt before.

"Congratulations!" PYJ said as he walks towards each of you and shake hands.

All the other trainees went to congratulate your group and later on, producers and directors went to congratulate all of you.

"You did great"

"That was awesome performance"

"Congratulations!"

"You will be a great kpop group"

"I'll keep an eye on you guys"

Those are some of the things you heard from them.

Lastly, the artists also went to congratulate you.

Get7, Wander Girls, 3am, 3pm, Deysiks and of course Wize went at the same time to congratulate all of you.

"I told you, you'll get it" Yugyeom said.

"No doubt, you're great" Jihyo added.

Non stop greetings are received by your group.

In your surprise, Sana held your wrist and drag you a little away from them to talk to you.

"Congrats to your group Y/N" she greeted.

"Oh thank you Sana sunbaenim" you answered.

"Now we are able to be closer because we're now both idols, right?" she answered that makes you speechless.

You thought to yourself "Is she interested in me also? No no no, I must be assuming, but she said we'll become closer uuuugh".

"You okay?" Sana asked because you were speechless.

"Oh? Yes, thank you sunbaenim, I hope we'll be closer now!" you said.

She just smiles at you as she look on your eyes that makes you melt.

After the event, you all went back to your dorm and you contact your family.

"Moooom! Daaaaad! We made it!" you answered in a very happy tone.

"Oh really?! Woooow congratulations son!" your mom replied.

"So you will be a kpop idol now?" your dad asked.

"Yes dad!" you answered happily.

"That was great son! I hope we can visit you soon!" your mom said.

Your face turned a little different as you realized how much you miss your family.

"Are you okay son?" your dad said.

"Oh yes dad! I'm just happy that we made it" you answered.

You had a few more minutes or hours of talk before ending your day so happily.