Fan of Yours Chapter 28 - Go or not?

"I think I need to tell you this first" you answered.

"What is it?" Sana asked.

"The CEO wants you to come with me on going home, the CEO wants me to formally introduce you to my family" you said.

"What?! Really?!" Sana said in surprise.

"That's great right?" you said.

But Sana didn't answer.

"Why? You don't want to go?" you asked her.

"No, it's not that" Sana said.

"Why? Why are you not excited?" you asked.

"It's much better if my family will know more about you" you added.

"Well... I..." Sana said but can't continue.

"What's the matter?" you continue asking her.

"I'll think about it jagi" Sana said.

"I think I need to go" she added in a quite cold voice.

"Okay, I'll bring you home" you said.

"No, it's okay" Sana answered and left the dorm.

"What's the matter hyung?" Jae Kwon asked.

"I don't know, she just became like that after I told something" you answered.

"Something? Can we know about it?" Jaehyun asked.

"Alright, the CEO gave us vacation right? I didn't tell you that there's more in his message" you answered.

"What? Is there more? What is it?" Ki Kwa asked.

"The CEO wants Sana to go home with me, he wants me to formally introduce Sana to my family" you said and showed them the message.

"Oh by the way Y/N, I want Sana to go with you in the Philippines. I think it's a great timing to introduce her to your family. I'm not forcing you to bring her but it is just an advice from me. Don't worry, the company will answer her tickets also so think about it and let me know your decision" the CEO message.

"Wow, I didn't thought that the CEO has this kind of father like side" Jaehyun said.

"Of course, he's like a father to all of us" Li Xua said.

"So why is she like that? Isn't great that she'll be introduced to your family?" Jae Kwon said.

"And almost all of our fans and media knows about you and her relationship so there's nothing much problem with that" Jae Kwon added.

"I'll let her think about it. I think I said it too early or I told it in a bad timing" you said.

"How about you? What do you think about the CEO's suggestion?" James asked.

"It's good for me. I really want to formally introduce her to my family" you answered.

"Let's hope that she'll go too" Ki Kwa said.

You went to your room after your talk with your members.

You decided to call your parents about the news.

"Hi mom and dad" you greeted them as they answer your video call.

"Hello! How are you? Do you finished promoting your album?" your mom asked.

"Yes mom, it's our last day today and it's so tiring but fun" you answered.

"Did you eat already?" your dad asked.