Fan of Yours Chapter 34 - Who

"What is it?" you asked.

"Actually, It's coming from me but I need the approval of the CEO" Manager Kim said.

"What is it Manager Kim?" Jaehyun asked.

"Uhhh, I-I need t-to" Manager Kim said.

"I-I need to le-leave" he added.

"Wh-what?! What do you mean 'to leave'?" Jae Kwon asked but Manager Kim didn't answer.

"What is this about?" you asked making you a little confused.

"My wife and I decided to live abroad" Manager Kim started explaining.

"My brother lives there and he said I can get a job easily" he added.

"We talked about it and decided to go. I'm really sorry guys" he added.

"When? Why?" Jaehyun said.

"We'll leave next week and it's my last day being your manager today" Manager Kim with a sad look on his face.

"Is this really final?" you asked.

"The CEO just approved it and I think, it's already final" Manager Kim answered.

A seconds of silence occurred and everyone was a little surprise and sad knowing that Manager is leaving.

"If it is really your final decision then..." you said.

"Let's throw a farewell party tonight" you added.

"What?! Are you serious? Manager Kim is leaving! Why are we going to have fun?!" Jaehyun said angrily.

"Can we do something about this?" Jaehyun said.

"Hey Jaehyun listen!" you started raising your voice.

"I know it's sad that he is leaving but come on man, he is leaving to have a better life abroad!" you explained.

"Why don't we respect his decision and just accept the fact that he is leaving" you added.

"We'll see each other again right?" you said to Manager Kim.

"O-of course" he answered.

Jaehyun quickly went to his room.

"Jaehyun is the closest one to Manager Kim, that's why he's like that" Jae Kwon said.

"I understand him. I hope he'll get better when I leave" Manager Kim said.

"Don't worry Manager, I'll take care of them" you said.

"So guys, do you want to continue the party tonight?" you asked your other members.

"You're right hyung, it's Manager Kim's decision so we need to respect what he wants so yeah, I'm in" Jae Kwon said.

"Me too" Li Xua said.

"Yeah, add me too" James answered.

"I'll go too" Ki Kwa said.

"Alright, let's do it" you said.

"Thank you so much guys for accepting my decision, let's see each other later. Have a rest first" Manager Kim said and left.

You all went to your respective rooms after Manager Kim left.

*Phone ringing*

"Yes jagi?" you answered Sana's call.

"Are you at the dorm now?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, are you resting now?" you asked.

"Yes jagi, we have schedules for tomorrow" Sana answered.