Fan of Yours Chapter 42 - Bestfriend

"Are you okay?" the man said.

"F-felix?!" you surprisingly said.

"Long time no see man" Felix greeted.

"H-how did you know t-that I'm here" you asked.

"Let's talk about it later, we need to get rid of this guards first" Felix said.

"Don't you dare come near us if you don't want to be hurt!" the man said.

"What if I still go near you?" Felix bravely said and slowly moving nearer you and the guards.

"STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE!" the other guard shouted.

The other one holding you brings out a knife and pointed it to Felix.

"Woah easy guys!" Felix said.

You noticed that he is filming the whole moment.

"We'll just let our boss Ji Eun enjoy the presence of your friend so let us go and he will be safe after that" the man said.

"I think your victim already said he don't want it to do?" Felix replied.

"Still! He can't refuse the offer. Ji Eun will do anything until she gets what he wants" the man said.

"Oh? I'm surprised, you revealed the name too soon huh" Felix said and stopped the recording of the video.

The guards just realized that they are being filmed the whole time.

"Were doomed!" the other guard whispered to the man.

"Let him go! Let's get out of here" the man said and the two other guards lets you go.

"But kid! Ji Eun will look for you. Don't feel too happy" the man said and started leaving the area.

Police cars are coming which makes the guards to stop leaving.

Your van also came which means that your members and Manager Kim also went to rescue you.

"Put your hands up!" a police said.

"Hyung!" Jaehyun shouted as soon as he and other members alight the van.

"Are you alright?" Manager Kim asked.

"Yeah, thanks to Felix" you answered.

Jaehyun and your members then just realized that Felix is there.

"F-Felix?!" Jaehyun surprisingly said.

"What's up?" Felix answered.

"Oh my god you're here hyung!" Ki Kwa said.

"How are you?" Jae Kwon asked.

"I'm good. I just came here this morning and this already happened" Felix said.

While they are talking, you looked at the police taking care of the guards and Ji Eun, you saw them handcuffing them and riding them at the police cars.

"Are you hurt?" Manager Kim asked again.

"I'm fine Manager Kim" you answered.

"Sir! We just took care of the suspects. Maybe you can follow us to the station for the victim's statement" a policeman said.

"Okay, we'll follow you" Manager Kim said.

You stood up and ride the van immediately.

On your way to the station, you remembered to ask how and why Felix is at Korea.

"By the way Felix" you said.

"Why are you here?" you asked.

"Uhhhh... I think I just have too many time?" Felix joked that made everyone laughed.