Fan of Yours Chapter 36 - New Manager

The next few days are spent for practice, practice and practice.

The shooting for the variety show is scheduled for today so you and your members started preparing for the show.

"It's my first time on this show and just like what I watched, it will be fun" Jaehyun said.

"Of course, it makes me nervous but I think I can handle it" you said.

"Let's just enjoy the show and give them a beautiful and funny episode alright?" you added and they all answered a yes.

"By the way, who will pick up us today?" James asked.

"Ah right! I forgot to say this, last night I received a message from our CEO that our new manager will be the one to pick us up today" you answered.

"Oh really? Why he is not here yet?" Li Xua said.

You all waited for the manager to come.

*doorbell sounds*

"Oh I think it is our manager already" you said and stood up to open the door.

You opened the door and saw a new and young face.

His face is scary, his body is showing that he is working out, his age is like just 2 years older than you and suddenly...

"Hi! My name is Kang In Won, I will be your new manager starting from today" he said in a joyful voice.

"U-uh Hello Manager Kang! C-come in" you said as he walk inside the dorm to meet your members.

As soon as your members saw the new manager, they all looked terrified by his looks.

"Uhhh guys! This is our new manager, Manager Kang" you introduced him to your members.

"Hello guys! I'm Kang In Won, your new manager starting from today" he again introduced himself in a joyful voice and your members greeted him back.

Manager Kang noticed the reactions of your members.

"Oh don't be afraid, I'm not a terror manager, I'm a close friend of Manager Kim and we are able to work together before so we both work similar so you don't need to adjust that big for having a new manager" he explained.

"You all might be surprised on my looks but I'm totally different from inside" he added.

"Sorry if we're surprised Manager Kang, we thought you will be tough on us" you answered.

"No, I will be treating you like what Manager Kim treated you so don't be scared and let's get along well" Manager Kang answered.

"So are you guys all ready?" he asked and all of you nodded.

"Alright, our destination for today will be..." Manager Kang said as he opened his cellphone to look for your schedule.

"Oh 'Room Idol', alright let's go" he said as all of you went inside the van to go to the shooting.

Manager Kang started to drive.

When you arrived, you saw some fans gathering outside of the building.

One by one, you alight the van and fans started to go near you while securities are keeping them a distance away from all of you.

You smiled to everyone to show that you are not ignoring them.

When you entered inside the building, you saw a familiar face walking.

"Oh? Dreamers!" Ji Eun said as she noticed your group. 

"Ji Eun sunbae" you said and smiled.

"Oh Manager Kang! Nice to see you again" Ji Eun greeted Manager Kang ann Manager Kang smiled back.