Fan of Yours Chapter 43 - Safety

"What are you saying? In trouble? Who? Us?" you asked.

"Us! All of us! Let's call some help! Jae Kwon, Felix and Manager Kim is in trouble! I'll tell the whole story later" James said.

"Alright, James, call all the members in their room and I'll call the company's security to come here" you said and James went to call the members.

"Jagi, you stay here. I'll call your members" you said.

You first call the company's security and then Jihyo to come over.

You left the dorm and went to Jae Kwon and Manager Kim.

As soon as you arrived, you saw a bunch of men ready to fight Manager Kim, Felix and Jae Kwon. Some of them are holding a baseball bat.

You quickly went to them.

"Oh, look who we have here? The guy that made our Ji Eun to be locked up in jail!" one guy said and the others are mumbling like they are agreeing.

"Who are you? What's the problem?" you asked them.

"We just want to get our revenge for our dearest Ji Eun" one guy said.

"R-revenge? Why? She's the one who did wrong" you said.

"So? We are not be able to see our Ji Eun for a long time and you don't know how that feels to us!" a guy said.

"We're about to go to your dorm, but luckily, we saw these three guys and the foreigner witness walking and now, all of you are here! I think we'll gonna finish this here" a guy said.

"Let's talk about this without violence" you said.

"What? We want it this way! So that we'll feel more comfortable because we're able to let our feelings out!" a guy said.

"Really? Will that make Ji Eun out of the prison? Do you think Ji Eun will be proud that her fans beat up Y/N and the rest of his members?" you said and they all said nothing.

Some of them were surprised by what you have said.

"Still! It's better to beat all of you..." one guy said but they was stopped.

"All of you! Don't move! Put down those bats and put your hands up!" a police said.

Another bunch of police went to the other side so that they will not be able to escape.

"Sir Y/N, we'll take care of this" a guy said, a security of your company.

"O-okay, thanks" you said.

"The CEO wants to meet you right now, please ride the van we prepared for your safety" the security added.

All of you went to the van.

You called Sana,

"Jagi? How are you? Are you alright?" Sana asked as soon as she picked up the call.

"Yup, we're heading to the company because the CEO wants to meet with us. I think this is for our security" you answered.

"That's a relief, Jihyo, Momo and Mina is here together with Manager Nam so don't worry, I'm safe here" Sana said.

"Okay, we'll be back soon, just make yourselves comfortable" you said.

"Yes jagi, take care. I love you" Sana replied.

"I love you too" you answered back.

As soon as you arrived, a group of security is waiting at the company's entrance.

"Woah, there's a lot" Manager Kim said.

"Dreamers and Manager Kim? Please follow me" a security said and escorted you to the meeting room.

The CEO is waiting for you in the meeting room.

"How are you guys? Are you all okay?" The CEO asked and all of you said yes.

"I called you to inform you that due to this incident, we'll gonna be postponing Dreamers' comeback and we will bring securities outside your dorm for your safety purposes. Now that the news that Ji Eun tried to do something to Y/N is now out, some people might be upset about it and might attack not just Y/N but also the other members and maybe Sana too" The CEO explained.

"We'll gonna send some security officers also outside the Wize's dorm for Sana's safety and also the other members" The CEO added.

"Your safety is more important. You'll comeback after a while. For the mean time, I suggest you to stay home at first, if you need something, you can go out with some of the securities for your safety" The CEO said.

"Yes, CEO. Thank you for this. It will be a big help for us especially the securities" Manager Kim said.

"Don't think about work for now, just have a rest and I'll make sure your career and Dreamers' name will not be affected" The CEO added.

"By the way, you look familiar?" The CEO asked and looked at Felix.

"I'm your former trainee, Felix. The one with Y/N from Philippines" Felix introduced.

"Ohhhh! Yeah! I remember you. What are you doing here? Visiting Y/N?" The CEO asked.

"Yes, CEO but as soon as I arrived, I was able to witness what Ji Eun's men wants to do to Y/N" Felix answered.

"He was the witness of the incident and he was able to record everything that's why the investigation went quite fast" Manager Kim said.

"Oh really? Well, I'll thank you on behalf of Y/N, you did great for recording it. Maybe Ji Eun successfully did her plans if you are not there" The CEO said.

"It's nothing sir, Y/N is my bestfriend and I just did the right thing" Felix said and the CEO smiled.

"Well, as a reward, I'll let you stay on a hotel. It might be hard for you to look for a place to stay" the CEO offered.

"You don't need to do that sir, I'll just be here in 5 days so maybe I can stay at the Dreamer's dorm?" Felix asked.

The CEO looked at you and your members asking if that's alright.

"Yes sir, Felix is also close to us so he can stay" Jaehyun said.

"Okay then, you go ahead" The CEO said.

"Thank you sir!" Felix said.

You all went back to the dorm and saw securities outside.

They are more than what you've expected.

"Jagi?" you looked for Sana as soon as you arrived.

"Oh, Sana is sleeping now, she's in your room" Jihyo said.

"Maybe we'll let her stay here all night" Momo said.

"We'll go ahead now, it's getting late too" Manager Nam said

"The CEO already notified us about the securities. We'll go ahead" Manager Nam added and left with Momo, Mina and Jihyo.

"Okay, take care guys" you said.

"Hyung, we have extra bed at our room, Felix hyung can stay there" Ki Kwa said.

"Okay, if that's okay for Felix" you said

"Yes, of course" Felix replied.

 "Okay then, let's go. It's a tiring day" James said.

They all went to their respective rooms.

You went to your room and saw Sana sleeping but she woke up when you're trying lie down beside her.

"Oh, sorry I woke you up" you said.

"It's okay, so how was the meeting?" Sana asked.

"The CEO sent securities to our dorms for safety purposes and our comeback is postponed because of the incident" you explained to her.

"Are you okay? Your comeback was postponed" Sana asked.

"Yeah, our safety is more important" you said.