Fan of Yours Chapter 11 - Debut

*Few days passed*

Your group received a message from the CEO.

"Good day Dreamers! that's right, that will be your group name starting now. I received so many offers to make music for you and I decided to use our own artists to make your music. Deysiks will compose your debut title track while other artists will help to make your side tracks. We're happy if some of you will cooperate in the production of your debut album. Let's have our meeting later at 4pm. See you there Dreamers!" CEO's message.

You all prepared for the meeting. Nervous but with a mix of happiness.

*at the meeting*

"Good day Dreamers!" CEO greeted.

"So you received my message this morning right?" he asked as all of you nodded.

Deysiks are also with you together with other artists that will participate, you are together in the meeting with Wize's Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung and also Get7 Jaebum. Producers and the director and the managers is also present in the meeting

"As I have said, any of you can join the production of the music" CEO said to your group.

"Jae Kwon can participate" you said.

"He is writing songs during trainee days and I thought maybe he can be a part of the music production team" you added.

"Is that okay Jae Kwon?" CEO asked.

"Yes CEO" Jae Kwon answered.

"Well then, add Jae Kwon on your team and let's schedule their debut" CEO said.

"Now we'll decide your position in the group" CEO added.

And the final decision is:
Y/N - Main Vocal, Leader
Jaehyun - Lead Vocal, Center
Li Xua - Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer
Jae Kwon - Main Rapper
James - Vocalist, Rapper, Face of the group
Ki Kwa - Main Dancer, Vocalist

So altogether, Dreamers' debut is scheduled together with the shooting of the music video, recording of the songs etc.

After the meeting. You all went back to your dorm.

"Wow, is this even real? We're an artist now" James said.

"Yeah, I can't even believe it" you answered.

Days and weeks has passed, Dreamers are now ready to debut.

PYJ Entertainment released your first music video.

You and your groupmates waited for it and watched together.

"Oh my god, is this real? I'm in a music video" you said.

"Yeah, it's like we're dreaming right?" Li Xua added.

You all watched, laugh and tease each other while watching your first music video together.

After a while, you decided to read some articles and comments.

"Wow! this group is great, PYJ always has the best artists"

"PYJ never disappoints"

"Dreamers is great, I watched their performance in the showcase and now finally!"

"Intense vocals and choreography wow!"

Those are some but you can't remove the fact that there will be haters even when you're only starting.

"Of course, it's PYJ, it will get famous no matter what"

"They debuted so early, they need to practice more"

"Who are these people? They debuted without letting the audiences know them first"

"It's just the start, it will fall down too"

You felt something that you can't describe.

"Hey Y/N stop reading those" Jaehyun said as he takes away your phone.

"I'm okay Jaehyun haha" you said.

"What's okay about reading people's hate on us?" Jaehyun said.

"You see? There are more people supporting us than those people hating on us so there is no need to worry about" you said to him and other members heard it too that makes them nod.

"Why don't we go out and buy some snacks? Who will come?" Li Xua suggested.

"That sounds fun, let's go" you said.

You, Jaehyun and Li Xua went to a nearby convenient store.

"Oh you are the new group in PYJ right? Dreamers?" the cashier said

The three of you don't know what to say so you just smiled at her.

"Wow! someone already knows about us" Li Xua said while you are walking back to dorm.

"It's just the beginning Li Xua" Jaehyun answered.

When you are nearby your dorm, you saw a van in front and you saw someone went out the van.

"Oh? it's Sana sunbaenim?" Jaehyun said as he taps you to look at her.

Your heart beats fast again just knowing that she's in front of your dorm.

"Sana sunbaenim!" Li Xua greeted as you reach your dorm.

"Oh? Right in time, I was about to give this foods for you, consider it a gift for debuting" she said as she gives his present to Jaehyun.

"Oh Thank you sunbaenim! We'll enjoy this!" Jaehyun thanked Sana.

"Alright, I'll go now, please tell the other members that I dropped by" Sana said.

"Bye!" Jaeyung and Li Xua said and they went inside the dorm.

"You have minute Sana sunbaenim?" You asked before she was able to open the van's door.

--------

Okay I don't know anything about music, position in groups etc. so forgive me if I put anything wrong about it hehehe!