Fan of Yours Chapter 21 - Fans

"So Y/N violates the dating ban, am I right?" one of the officials asked the CEO.

"Yes you're right but he said that they started seeing each other before the dating ban was announced" CEO answered.

The officials talked to each other deciding what could be the consequences that you might face.

After a few minutes of serious talk to each other.

"We have our final decision" one of them said.

"By violating the rule. We decided to remove him from his group" he said which makes you very surprised.

You looked very surprise by their decision, you never knew it would be this painful to hear those words.

"But the final decision is up to you CEO Park" the official added.

"Okay, I'll think about it. For now, meeting is dismissed" the CEO said and the officials left the meeting room.

"You stay for a while Y/N" the CEO said to you.

"I want to talk to you" he added.

"I'm sorry to say but I think the official's decision could affect my decision" he said.

"So, I think the least thing that I can do is to remove you from the group" he added.

"So, I'm not part of the Dreamer anymore?" you asked.

"I think, yes" the CEO answered.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, but rule is a rule. If you break the rules, face the consequences" he added.

You can't say anything and tears started to fall from your eyes.

"Thank you for being part of the Dreamers, I think they need to proceed with 5 members only. I'm sorry again. I hope you learned the lesson from this experience. I'll let you stay in your dorm until you're ready to leave. You may go" the CEO said.

You left the meeting room and saw Manager Kim waiting for you outside. He looked worried.

"What happened?" Manager Kim asked.

Because of what happened, you didn't answer his question.

"Come on, answer me. What happened?" he asked again.

"I-I-I'm not a p-part of Dreamer a-anymore" you said.

"What?! Is that final? You want me to talk to CEO?" he said in a high voice but you stopped him.

"No, let's just get back to the dorm" you said in an emotionless voice.

"Okay, wait here, I'll get the car" he said.

He get the car and picked you up.

When you arrived at the dorm, your members are outside waiting for you.

"Y/N hyung, what happened?" Ki Kwa asked.

"Why are you emotionless" Jaehyun asked.

You just passed by them and went straight to your room.

You started to cry as soon as you entered your room.

Your members keeps on knocking the door and asking if you're alright but you don't answer them.

After few minutes, you fell asleep after letting out your feelings and a voice woke you up.

"Sunbae?" you said as you open your eyes and saw Sana sitting beside you.

"How did you enter the room?" you asked.

"Manager Kim has a key to your room" she answered.

"He also told me what happened" she added.