Fan of Yours Chapter 18 - First Kiss

The following days are the same, you always go to Wize's dorm daily to see Sana, play with them and enjoy your break.

and the next day.

*message received*

"Hyung, the CEO wants to see us later at the afternoon." Jaehyun's message.

You felt like it's time to work again so you can't do anything but to come.

*In the afternoon*

You and your members go to CEO altogether.

"Oh hello Dreamers" CEO greeted you and you all greeted him also.

"I called you not because of work, I called you to announce something" the CEO added.

You all looked at each other thinking what it might be.

"The management decided to put a dating ban on all of you" he said as all of you are surprised.

"We don't want anything to ruin your image since you are just starting in the industry. You might also know how media can affect the image of a person or the group as a whole. We did this to avoid it and also to make Dreamers have a good start in the industry" the CEO explained.

"Don't worry, the dating ban will only last for 2 years" he added.

"The contract will be sent to your dorms and you can sign on it to agree" he added.

"So if there's no question, you may now all go, have a good rest" the CEO said.

You all left the office and went straight back to your dorm.

"Hyung, you might be sad from what he heard" Li Xua joked.

"What will you do hyung?" Jae Kwon asked.

"There's nothing I can do anymore, I need to follow what the CEO will say to be able to stay here and be an idol longer" you just said.

Deep inside, you don't want the dating ban because this might cause you to not see Sana.

*message received*

"What are you doing?" Sana's message.

"We just met CEO" you replied.

"For what? Did something happened?" Sana replied.

"No, he just said that there will be a dating ban for us, for 2 years" you replied.

"Oh no, I thought he will not use it anymore. So what will happen?" Sana replied.

"As what it is, we're not allowed to date for 2 years" you replied.

"Then, I'm gonna know you much better for 2 years before you become my boyfriend?" Sana's reply that makes your heart flutter.

"Stop making my heart flutter" you replied.

"Why? You don't like me making your heart flutter?" she replied.

"Of course I like it but are you sure you will wait for me to finish our dating ban? There is so many other boys out there who wants your love" you replied.

"What are you talking about jagiya? I'm serious, I really like you. I'll wait for the dating ban to finish" she replied that makes you smile. Can't believe that the person you just dream to see is now the one who wants to be with you.

"Let's meet at the company later, we have a meeting with the producers for our comeback, I want to see you" Sana added.

You waited for her in the dance studio. You practice your dancing skills while waiting for her.

"Y/N hyung! Sana sunbaenim is looking for you" Ki Kwa said as he saw you practicing in the studio alone.

"You're too inspired to practice alone right?" Ki Kwa added.

"Yeah, maybe" you just said.

"You don't like the dating isn't?" he asked.

"Yup, it keeps me away from being with Sana" you said after a silence for a second.

"We can see each other secretly" Sana said as you and Ki Kwa were surprised.

"Oh sunbaenim!" Ki Kwa greeted.

"I'll leave you two here" he added and left.

"I knew it, you also hate that dating ban jagi~" Sana said cutely.

"Now I know that you also want to be with me" she added.

"Then, let's date secretly" she added which makes you surprised.

"D-date?" you said and Sana is just staring at your eyes. Her eyes is gorgeous, it is sparkling, it wants you to look just at them.

"W-we can cause trouble if we do that" you added.

"Just kidding! hahaha! If you just see your face surprised" Sana said, making fun of you.

"Come on sunbae!" you said and Sana whispered something to you

"I'll let you call me sunbae since we're in the company" she whispered and giggled.

"What are you doing?" Manager Kim said, he is your personal manager.

"Oh manager-nim, I'm just getting some advice from sunbaenim to reduce nervousness before performance" you said and smiled at your manager.

"Okay, come out if you're done with your practice" manager said and he left.

"That was close" Sana said and sighed.

"Yeah, maybe we really need to avoid seeing each other, people may notice that we're getting close to each other" you said.

"Maybe" Sana said and her face turns sad.

"Why jagi~?" you asked.

"I'm just sad knowing I'm not be able to be with you for a long time anymore." she said.

"Don't worry! I'll call you often. Let's talk every night or every time you have free time, I'll still be your jagi hahaha" you said which cheered Sana up.

"You promise me that we'll do that" she said.

"Of course" you confirmed.

As soon as you finished saying it, Sana gives you a kiss on your lips which surprises you.

"Wha-what was that sunbae?" you asked surprisingly.

"I just left my mark on you, now you will always remember that you're mine" Sana said which makes you blush and your heart beat faster.

"You're sweating hahaha" Sana said and she wipes your sweat.

"I love you" the only thing that comes out from your mouth.

Sana was surprised of what you've said.

"I love you, I really do" you added.

You saw Sana blushed. You hugged her suddenly.

"I hope this is not the last time that I can say this" you said softly while hugging her.

"I'll say the answer soon but I'll make sure this is not the last time that you'll say that" Sana said after your hug.

"You go home now jagi. Your manager is waiting for you outside. Get some rest before the promotion starts again" she added.

"Okay sure, you go home too after you finished everything okay? Take care!" you said and left.

The kiss keeps replaying on your head as you walk out of the company. It is something that will remain on your head for a few days.

You went to your manager which is waiting for you outside.

"Let's go home Manager Kim" you said.

"It's hard having the dating ban right? You need to see her secretly. Don't worry, I'll keep quiet" your manager said which surprises you.