Fan of Yours Chapter 22 - Leader

The next morning you got a call from Felix

"Hey whats up bro, I've heard the news. Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright, I think I just need to prepare some things and I need to go home. I'll see you soon" you said.

"Come on man, you've fought hard to reach where you are right now, there is nothing wrong you've done my friend. Almost all of the people here in Philippines are supporting you" he cheered you up.

"I saw so many netizens supporting you man, I love it! fight for it too man! We got your back! Alright I have to go, I still have classes, I just called you to cheer you up. Fighting!" he said and hung up.

You smiled after having a conversation with your friend.

You went out of your room and saw your members quite not happy.

"What's with that look? Is something wrong guys?" you asked.

They didn't say something for a second but Jaehyun stood up.

"The CEO wants us to prepare for a comeback for the next 2 months" he said.

"But the thing is, he just wants us 5 only" he added.

"Hmmmmm, okay" you just said.

"Are you not upset hyung?" he said in a higher tone.

"He wants us to have a comeback with only 5 members and Dreamers consists of 6 members. We don't want to have a comeback without you hyung" he added which makes you stop for a while.

"You need to get used to it" you coldly answered.

"Are you giving up already?" he asked.

"Maybe" you answered.

"Come on hyung! We can't do it successfully without your help. The least you can do is to not give up" he explained as you face at him.

"Do you know who you are against with? It's the CEO, it might cause problems on all of you if you will continue doing this." you said.

"I don't want to cause troubles on all of you. Keep pursuing your dreams without me. Get used to it. I've done wrong so I must face all the consequences" you said and left the dorm.

Your members were speechless on what you have said, you left the dorm to get some fresh air and to roam around before you go home.

After roaming around for a minute, you stopped by a park and sit for a moment.

*incoming call*

"Hey Y/N, where are you?" Manager Kim asked.

"I'm at the park, I just roamed around because I'll miss this place" you answered.

"Oh by the way Manager Kim, don't do anything anymore, let's just face the consequences made by the CEO, it might cause you troubles too and I don't want to ruin your life because of me" you said and hung up.

You are about to stand up and go back to the dorm.

"Y/N!" you heard.

You were surprised to see all the Wize members.

"W-what are you doing here?" you surprisingly asked.

"We went to your dorm but they said you went out so we thought we might find you here and we're right" Momo said.

"Why are you looking for me?" you asked.

"We heard everything, so maybe you want someone to talk to" Jihyo said.