Fan of Yours Chapter 31 - Day 1

Sana saw posters and other Wize merchandise inside your room.

"Wow! This is amazing" Sana said.

"You really is our fan" she added.

"I told you already, I really love Wize" you said.

"It's really a dream come true for me to be Wize's Sana's boyfriend" you added.

"You're lucky to be my boyfriend but I'm luckier to know someone like you" Sana said which makes your heart flutter.

"You really know my weakness" you said and tickles her.

"Hey Hahahaha! Stop it" Sana said while you tickle her sweetly.

Sana looked around to see the posters.

Sana told behind the scene story in every picture in the poster while lying down on your bed.

"Back when I wasn't an idol before, I was just imagining that you're sleeping beside me, by doing that, I was able to sleep comfortably but look" you said.

"I'am now with that 'girl' that I just imagined sleeping beside me" you added.

"Imagine, in thousands of guys around the world that likes you, from those other artists that wants you, I was the one that you chose" you added.

"You're just different from them, I saw something I can't explain that I really love" Sana said and lays down on your chest.

"Really? Something you can't explain?" you asked.

"Yeah, it's something I really love and makes me feel that I'm important" Sana answered.

"You're really important to me jagi" you said.

"I always watch your live broadcasts way back then and through that, I was able to know you" you started telling a story when you were still just a fan of her.

"Then there's a time when I thought 'is that really Sana's attitude even when off cam?', those kind of thoughts but I was able to find the answer when I met you in person. You were just like the one that I saw on broadcasts and I really love that side of yours" you added.

"I just can't believe that the person I just watch on broadcast is now beside me" you added and looked at her. Sana is already sleeping.

*The next day*

"Good morning mom, Good morning dad!" you said as you saw your parents preparing breakfast.

"You woke up early, breakfast is not yet ready, willing to wait sir?" your dad joked.

"Hahahahaha! it's okay dad, I'll wait" you said.

"By the way, is Sana still sleeping?" your mom asked.

"Yes mom, I think she was tired" you said.

"Where do you plan to go today?" your dad asked.

"I don't know yet, Ricky and Felix is the best when it comes to that so I'll leave it to them hehehe" you said.

"Okay, just have fun" your dad said.

After a few minutes, everyone was awake and breakfast is already ready.

All of you ate breakfast and prepared for the 1st day of vacation.

"Y/N?" your mom knocked on the door while your taking a shower.

"Yes mom?" you answered.

"Felix and Ricky is here, you really the slowest when preparing" your mom said and you heard them laughed.