Fan of Yours Chapter 45 - Invitation

After the encore stage, you all went back to your waiting room.

*pop*

"CONGRATULATIONS!" the people greeted.

They are some of your staffs with Manager Kim and Wize's members.

"Congratulations on your first win guys!" Manager Kim said hugged all of you.

"Wow! Look at these boys, they already got their first win. They'll gonna be bigger sooner or later" Jihyo said.

"Congraaats!" she added.

Other Wize's members congratulated all of you too.

Sana came last to you.

"Congrats jagi!" she said and hugged you tight.

"Thank you so much jagi" you hugged her back.

"Are you happy?" she asked.

"Of course, so very happy" you answered.

"Thing are now getting good. I hope happiness like this will last forever for all of us" Sana said.

"Yeah, after all the things we've been through, here we are, we got our 1st win" you said and everyone cheered.

"This win is of course for all of us, congrats to everyone!" you said and cheered.

After a while, you and your members decided to have a live broadcast on a mobile app. You just want to thank all the fans who supported you.  

You went straight home after the live broadcast.

"Wow! I can't believe that we won today" Jaehyun said while holding the trophy.

"This is just our dream before right? but now, we already got our 1st" Jae Kwon said.

"Let's work harder for more wins in the future" Li Xua said and smiled.

"Okay guys, I'll go ahead. We have no schedules for tomorrow so have a good rest. Congratulations again" Manager Kim said.

"Okay Manager Kim! Thanks for everything" you said and Manager Kim smiled and left.

You decided to video call your parents.

"Hi mom and dad! we just won our first music show win!" you excitedly said.

"Really?! Woooow we're so proud of you! I think your group is doing well that's why you won" your mom said.

"Yes mom, we had so many issues happened before that I didn't tell you yet but we'll talk about it later. Right now we're having a midnight snack party!" you said and showed your members and the foods that you all are eating.

The members waved at the camera to greet your parents. You introduced them one by one.

"We know all of them" your dad said which surprises all of you.

"Really? How?" you asked.

"I asked your brother to look for a picture of your group and since he knows all of your members, we let him teach us who is who" your dad answered.

"Wow really? Rico did that?" you said and your dad nodded.

"We hope you have a good time guys! Just enjoy what you are doing okay?" your mom said.

"We'll go ahead son, it's already late. You all go to sleep soon okay? Take care all of you" your mom said.

"Yes mom and dad! I'll see you soon! Take care!" you said as the members said their goodbyes too before you hang up.