Fan of Yours Chapter 23 - Decision

"Wait here, I'll go to them" you said.

"Hyung! No" your members said.

"Let them be, so the management can see them and maybe it can affect to lighten your consequence" Jae Kwon said and the Wize members are nodded so you decided not to go anymore.

"Come on, I'll take you guys home" you said to Wize members.

"You wait for me at the dorm okay?" you said to your members as you continue to walk the Wize members home.

"Okay hyung, take care" your members said.

After a quite long walk, you reached Wize's dorm.

"We'll head in first Sana, Thank you Y/N!" Jihyo said as the other members thanked you also.

"So, I hope you got inspiration to not give up on your career" Sana said.

"Did you see your fans wanting you to be still part of Dreamers" she added.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry if I made you feel like I'm giving up my career" you said.

"It's alright jagi, at least now, you know that you are not alone and you got so many fans that are supporting you" Sana said.

"Alright, I'll go in now, take care on your way home" she added.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too jagi~" you replied.

"I'll go in now, bye bye" she said as she head inside their dorm.

When you got home, your members are at the living room waiting for you.

"Hey guys" you said as they gather in front of you.

"I'm sorry if I almost gave up my career. I just realized how many supporters I have" you said to them.

"I'm so glad that I have supporters like that but I'm more grateful to have friends like Wize and of course, a very great members" you added and smiled at them.

"You remember Felix? My bestfriend that also trained here for a year? He contacted me this morning and said that people in Philippines are also supporting me, so now I'm deciding to fight for my career" you said.

"That's great to hear hyung! We know that you'll not give up on it" your members said.

"So, why don't we eat some chicken and pizza?" Manager Kim said as he enters the dorm showing the foods he bought.

"Leeeet's gooo!" you all said.

While you're eating, you received a message from the CEO.

"Good Evening Y/N, I want you to come to the office tomorrow 9am. We need to talk about something. I'll see you" the CEO's message.

"Guys, CEO Park wants me to go to the office tomorrow morning" you said.

"That's great, maybe he'll lighten your consequence now" Manager Kim said.

"We hope you'll not be leaving the group anymore" Ki Kwa said.

"Yeah right, so many people will be sad if that happens" James said.

"Alright, let's finish eating so that Y/N can sleep now and prepare for tomorrow" Manager Kim said.

"I'll pick you up at 8:30 tomorrow so be ready" he added.

After eating, you went straight to your room and lie down the bed.

*message received*

"Hi son! we heard about the news. Me and your mother are worried about you, give us a call if you're free. I hope you're okay there." your dad's message.