First Day Of School

"Get up Sapphire" My mom said yanking the cover from my half bare body. Well I did have a sports bra on and shorts.

"Why!" I whined as I sat up. She looked at me and the look was threatening I didn't dare do or say anything but get out the bed. Doing what I have to do for this horrible morning it started to thunder making my jump a bit.

"Mom!" I yell as I struggle to get my butt in my jeans as raindrops crashed onto my window. I heard my mom reach my room as I finally squeezed into the denim jeans.

"What do you need Sapphie" My mom called me by my nickname. I went to my dresser and picked out a knitted sweater and a tank top to put under it.

"Can you drive me to school today" I said pouting will pulling my cream tank top down. My mom walked into the room and fix the back of my tank top.

"Sure, it is raining hard" she said as she finish fixing the top. I thanked her as I slip the cream sweater over grabbing my cream Ugg boots and pulling them on and tying them tight.

"You look decent" My mom complimented. I squint my eyes at her.

"What do you mean mother" I said looking at her getting my supplies ready.

"You would usually put on sweatpants and tie your hair up. Speaking of the beast you call hair what are you going to do to it" My mom giggled. She really thinks she funny.

"Hahaha very funny, I was going to blow dry it and go naturally" I said grabbing the small white blow dryer and waving it around. She nodded and leaves the room.

"Let's go I'm ready to make moves" My mom yell for me and little sister 40 minutes later. My sister is very quiet which is weird but good.

"Bye Steph have a good first day" My mom yell to my little sister, Stephanie.

"See you later mommy" My sister sang as she ran off in the school.

"1 down, 1 to go" My mom said to herself. I giggled at her it's her week off so no children for the day and no work. Lucky!

"Bye sweetie see you later Sapph" My mom sang in her car as she drove off. My umbrella up and ready as I walk in to the school early. Everbody was in the hallway in there locker, people reuniting for the time being. I bumped in to a tall body on my way to the office.

"Watch where your going you douche bag of a whore" A squeaky voice talked.

"Sorry, I'm so s-sorry" I said looking up to the hottest senior yet Daniel Simmons. They call him Diggy though.

"You better be you little idiot" The squeaky voice said and laugh as she held Diggy's hand. I just walked away.

"Better walk away" the girl spoke once again

"Leave her alone, it was a accident" Diggy said as I entered the Office.

"May I help you" The lady at the desk spoke. She smile so I smiled back.

"May I please get my schedule" I ask politely. She Smiled once again. This time I didn't smile back I was becoming impatience by the minute as she sat there and smiled at me.

"Your name ma,am" she asked finally.

"Sapphire Jones" I said as she typed. I Thanked The Lord as she presses the print button and printer started to print.

"Beautiful name" I heard a deep voice compliment from behind me.

"Thank you?" I thanked confused a little but when I turn around I was face to face with Diggy Simmons again.

Diggy's POV

"You welcome" I said politely as she smiled a little. I chuckled at her reaction. After I said that it got silent between us. She walk out the office but I grabbed her hand stopping her.

"Your pretty you know" I said as I still held her hand. She started to blush a bit, but it went away quickly.

"Thank you, but don't you have a girlfriend" She said to me. I smile a little. Soon it turned into a chuckle.

"Yea and I'm just talking to you not fucking you" I said in a whisper in her ear. Send chills down her spine. She shivers after it, it was cute.

"But if we were fucking would you like it" I said as I licked my lips. Her eyes got big and I kissed her hand making her eyes get even bigger. I chuckle and let go of her leaving her speechless.

"Tiff what are we doing after school today" I said asking my girlfriend Tiffany and snaking my arm around her waist.

"I don't know but I do want to come to your place do something's with you" She said biting her bottom lip and winking. Well I know what's happening after school today.

"Let's see what daddy can do" I say as I put her on my lap and kiss her neck. The door open and in walked Sapphire.