Christmas Day

Diggy's POV

"Daniel, get up" Sapphire said. I opened my eyes to see a half dressed Sapphire. She had pants on but her shirt was off. She turned around but I snaked my arms around her hips before she could walk away.

"You going to let me hit?" I asked as right hand went down to her thigh. I gripped it. She laughed.

"Hell no boy. This is my momma house. You crazy?" She asked.

"Your mom is sleep?" I asked. She shook her head.

"If she was sleep, I would wake her up" Sapphire said.

"You're right" I said in a cocky tone.

"Don't flatter your self" She said as she slipped from my arms. she walked over to her shirt and put it over her head placing it neatly on her torso.

"I'm getting in the shower" I said as I walked to the bathroom.

Sapphire's POV

"Good Morning Christopher" I said picking Chris up from the crib. I cradled him as he latched his hand on to my hair.

"Chris let go of my hair" I said calmly. He tugged harder on my hair.

"Christopher Dylan Vasquez let go of my hair!" I yelled as I lightly tugged at his fingers. Two other hands helped get Chris's hands off of my hair. They were wet.

"Wow his whole name" Diggy said taking Chris from me. I didn't notice he was out the shower. I also didn't notice he had jeans on with no shirt. I shook off all dirty thoughts

"Put on a shirt before my moms walks in" I said walking over to him and took Chris. I propped Chris in my arms. Diggy wrapped his arms around my hips. I looked up at him and he bend down and pecked my lips. I kissed back.

"Now put on a shirt" I said pushing him back.

"Ok, don't rush-" He said bending over to look in his bag. Before he could finish the door opened.

"Good Morning" She said. He stood up straight and looked at my mom.

"Good Morning" Diggy said smiling. I covered my face.

"Mom you should of knock first" I said. She nodded and backed out the room. Diggy laughed.

"I told you to put on a shirt" I said. He slipped it over his head and fixed it on his body. I didn't want him to put on his shirt.

"You decent?" My mom asked knocking on the door a few minutes later.

"Yes" I said as me and Diggy laughed. My mom walked in. Diggy came and took Chris from me and say on the bed.

"Casey's mom said you two should started heading over there because of the food" My mom spoke. I walked over to slip on my shoes. Diggy did the same. My mom, Diggy, Christopher and I went down stairs.

"The food is over there. Put Chris in the car first then go for the food" My mom said. I did what was said I put on my sweater and Chris jacket. I got the the car keys and raced to the car. I unlocked the car and put Chris in the car seat.

"Open the trunk" I said just noticing Diggy behind me. I strapped Chris in and ran to the drivers side. Opening the door and opened the trunk. He placed the food in the trunk and ran into the house. Walking out a few minutes later with the last three pans. Getting everything and everyone settled we started for Casey's house.

Casey's POV

"Sapph!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"Hi, baby" Sapphire said as she gave we a hug with one arm. She had Chris and the other arm. I waved at him. He smiled a little it was the cutest thing ever. She walked in the house in came Diggy.

"What's up Diggy?" I asked as he carried aluminum pans in the house.

"Nothing much, you?" He asked politely. He placed the pans on the table.

"I'm good" I said. My mom came down stairs dressed for work.

"I'll won't be back until later, ok so I'm trusting you and Sapphire with my house. Don't mess it up" She said sternly pointing at me and Sapphire. Sapphire put her hand up.

"I promise" Sapphire said. I nodded my head agreeing. My mom kissed me on the cheek and left. I looked at Sapphire.

"You cleaning up right?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, you can't clean for nothing" Sapphire said. I laughed and shrugged.

"Well I'm sorry your a mother hen and learned everything when you was a early teen" I said.

"Well I'm glad I learned everything at a young age. I'm hoping it would rub off on you" Sapphire said. She shrugged after then headed in the kitchen to heat up a plate of food for herself.

"How do you deal?" I asked Diggy.

"I like a women that wants good for herself, also a girl that can hold me down" Diggy's deep voice spoke. I laughed at the way he liked more about his side chick then his main chick.

"When are you going to cuff my bestie?" I asked. He had Christopher in his hands.

"I don't know" He said.

"Your know you an ass for what you doing" I said.

"I know" He said sighing.

"So pick one nigga. Get that shit over with. Or it's you and the squad, 3:00, behind the school" I said. He laughed but I was dead serious.

"I'm dead ass I would kick your ass for Sapphire. I know Alina, and Kym would do it also" I said. He stop laughing. Sapphire walked back in the room shortly after.

"When are the rest of them showing up?" Sapphire asked taking a fork full of Mac and Cheese in her mouth