The Classroom Mess

Diggy POV

"What is this bitch doing here" Tiff whispered to me. I shrugged my shoulders as I watch Sapphire's hips go side to side and her ass in those jeans.

"Daniel, what are you lookin' at" Tiffany hit my arm knocking my train of thought.

"Tiffany, Tiffany I- I umm. I'm not looking at anything" I finally said the words I was going to say. She give this glare and I think was suppose to make me scared or something.

"Whatever, better not be starring at no bitch" She said getting up from lap and sitting in a seat.

"Hey how did she even get in a seniors class" Tiff squinted at me talking about Sapphire.

"Just like you got in a seniors class" I laugh. She's a junior also she knows Sapphire but Sapphire don't know her as I know of. She faked giggled and look the other way.

"How do you get in senior class anyway" I said kind of curious. She turned so quick my way she could of gotten whip lash.

"What just me being smart you know using knowledge and whatever" She said sounding stupid. Well that's accurate she is stupid now that I'm thinking about it.

"How did you really get in these classes" I said as I leaned forward me close to her.

"I made my dad pay the principal off for these classes" She said playing with her manicured nails. I shook my head and chuckled as the teacher introduced herself to the class super late. Yea about 30 minutes late to be exact.

Sapphire's POV

"Yo sapphie what's up girl" My bestfriend Kymberlie spoke as approached me. She must not seen what happen between Diggy and I.

"Kym how was Atl" I sang. She would usually spend the summer with me, Alina, and Casey my other two bestie's. Well this summer was just me Alina and Casey. It was still fun tho.

"It was fun, finally meeting the other side of my family" Kymberlie smiled. Her father left her and her mother alone when Kym was just a newborn. So seeing the family that just show out of no where it's exciting but hurtful.

"That's cool I've been to Atl before. But that's not I was going to tell you, you seen Alina and Casey" I asked. She smiled and waved.

"There right there Sapph" She pointed behind me. I tried to turn but I was attacked with hugs and kisses even a grab on my behind. I burst of laughter flowed out of me and Casey's laughter followed.

"Sorry it's just so fat something I want" She laugh and smacked my butt. Everyone bursted into tears at the words Casey said but we all knows what she meant she does have small butt.

"Ok let's get our schedules. Go to class Sapphie no need to be later." Alina said pulling Casey and Kym. She's right I have senior classes now, well most of my class are Senior classes the rest are Junior class because of my knowledge for most thing are strong so the class I'm good at I go to the higher level. The low level with I stay at average level. Get it?

"Alright see you at lunch" I said walking off to my class. which was easy to find walking a teacher was here on her phone texting with a smile on her face.

"What is that bitch doing here" I heard the annoying girl again I know her name but just forgot it. As I walked trying not to make any eye contact with Diggy and his girl. I felt eyes on my butt but didn't pay any mind to it. Finally the teacher started to introduce herself 50 minutes into the class.

"Hi everyone I'm Mrs. Dalan and I will be your geometry teacher for the semester" She smiled as everyone greeted her.

"We will not be doing work today, supplies wise all you need is a section in a binder and were good" She said a a room full of voices talked as she sat back in her seat. This going to be a long day.

"Sapphire" A voice called for me. The same voice that seduces me. I turn my body on my heels slow. But as I turned my body was being pull the way Diggy faced. Then I was face too face with Diggy Simmons again.

"Hey beautiful" He whisper in my ear well his hands snaked around my hips and push me against wall.

"What are you do-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I tried fighting at first but I couldn't he was too strong. So relaxed and got to relaxed and kiss back. It felt to bad but felt so good.

"Stop" I said trying hard to break from his grip. His hands slipped in my pants as he played with my one set of lips and kiss the other set of lips. He pulled away from the kiss as my lips sealed shut not a word or sound dare slipped out my mouth.

"Shit your wet" Diggy whispered. His fingers slow down its play. I bite just a little on my lips and suck in some air there my teeth as his fingers slips from pants to my hand leading me to the closest classroom.