We Gather Here

Kym's POV

"Open this door Casey!" I yelled. Its cold out here and I was knocking for the longest. Jonathan stood by my side as the door opened slowly.

"Sorry I was busy heating food" Sapphire said welcoming us in. She wiped her mouth.

"No you were busy eating food, I was freezing well you ate. You bitch!" I yelled at her hitting her arm.

"Ow ok I was but... I don't know what to say" She said laughing. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hi Jonathan" She said calming her laughter.

"Don't say hi to him. You had him out in the cold" I said in a annoyed way.

"Oh shut up, I said hi Jonathan not Kym" Sapphire said in a joking matter. She was always like this but her joking comes out more lately.

"Like she said don't talk to me" Jonathan said joking with us.

"Ok, so it's like that. Ok" Sapphire said sticking her bottom lip out and shrugging her shoulders.

"Hi Kym!" Casey yelled running over to me. We hug briefly as Diggy came out the kitchen. He was chewing something, obliviously food. He dapped Jonathan. The door bell rung as we stood by it and chatted. Sapphire ran to it and opened it.

"Hi big heads!" Sapphire shouted. She's a cornball. Jacob, Alina, and Trevor walked through the door.

"Baby!" Casey said running to Jacob. The impact was light but Casey small but heavy frame made them stumble. There passionate kisses were disturbed by me.

"CAN YOU TWO GET A ROOM!" I yelled. A loud cry filled the room.

"Why, WHY!" Sapphire semi yelled. She ran to Chris to calm him down.

"I'm sorry Chris" I said as I walk over to him. I rubbed his head full of hair.

"What is he... mixed with?" I asked Sapphire. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing too much but Black, Dominican and Brazilian" She said. I laughed a little.

"So his father is..." I asked.

"Dominican and Brazilian" She repeated. I should of known. Alina came over to us and greeted Chris softly.

"Hi Chris. I didn't even know you were here" Alina said.

"Yeah because he was sleep but someone had to yell" Sapphire spoke with a attitude.

Alina's POV

"Oh Shut up, I forget he was here. His quietness disturbed me so I made sure he was alive, that's all" Kym lied. I shook my head.

"You crazy, you need help" I said as Casey lead Jacob and Jonathan into the kitchen. I followed to the food. I entered the kitchen to silver pans after silver pans.

"Who cooked?" I asked Casey.

"My mom and Sapphire's mom" Casey answered. I clapped my hands. They both can cook we are going to eat so swell tonight.

"Make me a plate please?" I asked in a begging tone.

"No, make your own" Casey said.

"Please?" I said continuing the begging tone and stretching the word out.

"No, what did I say?" She asked. I didn't answer her I just continued to be annoying until she finally agreed.

"What do you want?" She asked me. I looked at her like she had three heads, eyes, and ears.

"EVERYTHING!" I semi yelled. She laughed as she made my plate.

Jacob's POV

"Open the present, damn!" Sapphire yelled playfully at Casey. Christopher shifted in her arms. She began to rock him again. Casey opened it and her face lit up. She pulled out the ripped jean designed corset top. It had tribal designs under the the rips, covering her skin.

"Who got this for me?" She said as she pulled out the rest of the clothes and jewelry.

"Guess?" Alina said. We looked around the room.

"Kym, you gave yourself away smirking and shit" Casey said hugging her.

"I go next, I know" Kym got up as Casey sat next to me and laid her head on my chest. Kym shook her present.

"Let's see?" She questioned as she opened her present. She stop mid way because something caught her ear under the tree.

"Oh so it's more for me?" She questioned again. This time pulling a medium sized bag from under the tree. She placed the bag to her side and continued with the wrapped present. It was clothes. The first thing she pulled was a Sheer black top that read ' Tough Cookie' in pink. The next thing she pulled was High waisted jeans with a tribal corset peplum shirt.

"This is cute, let me guess... Sapphie" She said with a little hesitation. Sapphire nodded her head

"Ok it's my turn" Sapphire said. She handed the sleeping baby to Diggy and was thanked by Kym. She sat on the floor in a straddling position.

"The paper is pretty" She said picking the present. It was a rectangular prism shape. She unwrapped the paper and pulled a few ripped jeans and two muscle tees and three skirts. It also contained head bands. When she pulled out the head bands she shouted her answer.

"Alina, thank you baby" She said going over to Alina and hugging her.

"You welcome love" Alina said letting Sapphire out of the hug. Alina sat on the floor. I got kind of nervous when she unwrapped the present but when her face lit up I was happy.

"Aww this is so cute!" Alina shout in a low tone. She pulled out the blue and pink sweater that read 'Chanel' and had a skull with a high ponytail. Its funny when you look at it but she loved it. I also got her a crew neck sweater that read 'Ratchet'. The pink florist designed of the sweater made the word hidden from a far but it was there.

"It was either Jonathan, Jacob or myself because..." She pause waiting for answer.

"It was me, how did you know?" I said.

"You got swag boy, that's why if it wasn't you it was Jonathan he got swag too" She said giving me a hug. I got up and got my present and dragged it to my seat. I opened it and I had two snap backs, one basketball beanie and two bucket hats.

"That's what's sup" I said sitting one of the two bucket hats on my head. I looked around the room and the only one not paying attention is Trevor. But he payed attention to everyone else but me.

"Trevor why you making it obvious thank you though" I said as he bursted into laughter.

"I tried, you welcome" He said. He got his present and sat down.

Trevor's POV

"Wow" I said. I read the box. 'Rolex' The green box read in gold cursive letters. I flicked the two mini latches on the box to see what was inside. I know it was a watch. The lid of the box came up and revealed the gold and silver watch.

"Who is re-spon-si-ble?" I said pronouncing the word into syllables. Off the bat it had to be this nigga Diggy.

"Dig man you didn't ha-" I was cut off by Diggy.

"It's no problem man" Diggy said.

"Ok,go Diggy" Sapphire said to him. He went to the tree and got his bag. He opened his present as I admired mine. Being knocked out of my thoughts from the 'awws' about the present Diggy gave to Sapphire.

"This is so nice what is Tiffany getting though?" Sapphire asked ruining the moment.

"Ugh, Sapphire why you being stubborn?" Casey asked.

"Yeah why you got to go there. You got present don't worry" Kym said.

"Who was the Secret Santa to Diggy and Jonathan?" I asked Alina.

"Diggy's was Jonathan's and Jonathan's was Casey" Alina said answering my question. Alina got up and picked up a movie after the small quiets down.

"You all want to watch a movie?" She asked. We nodded our heads. She picked two movies to chose from.

"Let me explain or love and basketball?" She questioned.

"LOVE AND BASKETBALL!" The girls shouted. That what it was. We got comfortable, Sapphire made hot chocolate, and Casey's and Sapphire's moms made pie that's what we had as we watched the movie. We all slowly drifted to sleep one by one