8:00 pm

Diggy POV

I woke up to a sleeping Sapphire laying on my chest. It was dark the television light helped me see if she was sleep.I pulled out my phone and check if I had any missing calls or text. The door bell rung. Who is at my door this late. I put my phone down.

"I'm coming" I said as I moved my body carefully to not wake up Sapphire. The door bell rung again. I ran and snatched the door open. There stood Tiffany.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you that day. I really miss you" She said hugging me tight around my torso. I hugged back a bit. She pulled back from the hug.

"It's cold out here can I come in" She said shivering. I close the door a bit. She looked at me confused.

"Daniel who's in there with you. Let me in!" Tiffany yelled pushing past me. I followed behind her as she tapped Sapphire's thigh. Sapphire didn't budge at first. Then Tiffany start to shake her. Successfully waking Sapphire up.

"Bitch get your ass up!" Tiffany yelled running to the lights. Flicking them on. She turned to the stretching Sapphire. She looked at me.

"Bitch what the fuck you doing your ass here!" Tiffany said taking off her earrings. My mom came in the living room.

"What's with the yelling!" She yelled. I stood back and watched.

"Mrs. Simmons where's your bathroom. It's going to be a long trip home" Sapphire said. My mom lead her to the restroom. Tiffany just looked at me.

Sapphire's POV

"Thank you Mrs. Simmons" I said using the bathroom. After handling that I washed my hands. I seen I had my earrings on. I took off the hoops and put them on the sink. Drying my hands I slip the the earrings in my hand. If I have to fight Tiffany I will. I walked out the bathroom.

"Sapphire here, take my number" Mrs. Simmons handed me a piece of paper.

"She never gave me her number" Tiffany whispered loud enough for Diggy to hear but I heard her too. She looked at Diggy for a answer. Diggy shrugged. She rolled her eyes as Diggy then looked back at us. I gladly took the number with a smile. I walked to my bag and picked it up placing the number in it walking over to Mrs. Simmons

"Thank you I'll be leaving now" I said. Mrs. Simmons and I walked to the door.

"Thank you, Leave bitch. Your not welcome here!" Tiffany yelled from the living room. Mrs. Simmons stopped half way. I stopped also.

"You leaving too don't think you staying long. Right after Sapphire pull off you leaving this house!" Mrs. Simmons yelled to Tiffany. We continued to the door.

"Come over anytime. You can call me anytime as well. Don't worry about her." Mrs. Simmons said waving. I smiled.

"Ok, don't worry I won't" I said waving back. I took the key out my bag and placed my earrings in the bags. I unlocked the door of the car, got in and pulled off. I turned on the radio. Let's see what's on here.

"I be feeling like the man when I walk thru!" Rich Homie Quan blast through my speakers. I nodded to the song. 40 minutes into my drive I ran into traffic. I put my head back on the head rest. I shook my head looking ahead and I seen flames. OMG a car accident I'm going to be here all night. 20 minutes of waiting the flames continued as the fire department tried to put it out. I watch as my phone start to ring. I read Diggy. I declined it. He called a few more times then stopped.

"Let me put her number in" I said out loud. I pulled out Mrs. Simmons number and put it in my phone. Only taking like a minute or two to put it in my contacts. I put my phone down looking ahead of me again. The flames died down a bit but it still raged. My phone started to rang. It was Mrs. Simmons.

"I'm not home yet Mrs. Simmons" I said giggling into the phone.

"Oh" A deep voice spoke. I looked at the phone. This ain't Mrs. Simmons.

"Diggy?" I questioned rolling my eyes. What does he want.

"What the hell do you want?" I questioned with a attitude. He sighed. He didn't say anything for a minute.

"Why am I even trying to talk to you!" I yelled about to hung up. He stop me just in time.

"I'm sorry, ok" He said into the phone. I don't care. I'm not accepting his apology. Love Never Felt So Good by Michael Jackson ft. Justin Timberlake blasting in my car. I nodded my head to the beat.

"Do you accept my apology" He said in a begging tone. I shook my head to the beat like he can see me.

"No" I said simply. He sighed and I heard a bit of noise.

"Hi, Sapphire you ok" Mrs. Simmons asked.

"Yea what's up Mrs. Simmons" I said humming Justin Timberlake's part.

"I'm have a family get together and I was hopping and wishing you'll be able to make it" Mrs. Simmons asked. I thought about it. Mrs. Simmons invited me! Hell yeah I'm coming.

"Sure, when is it?" I said as cars moved up. I just notice the flames were gone. She cleared her throat.

"End of next month" She said. That's a bit far. But hey.

"Ok, call you when I get home. I have to drive now" I said pressing my foot on the gas a little moving the car up a bit. She said ok ending the call. I put the phone down in the cup holder. Looking at the time. 10:35 pm. I have 40 more minutes to go to get home might as well enjoy it. I turned the music up a little louder. K Camp Money Baby played. I drove as traffic cleared and bobbed my head my to the beat.

"Oh shit" I said tripping over a toy as I walked into my home. I busted out laughing at myself. It was dark though so me tripping is not my fault. I flicked the lights on and heard my mom headed to the living room.

"Girl it's 11:00. Where have you been" My mom said in a sleepy tone.

"In traffic there was a car accident" I said. She heard that and was wide awoke now.

"You ok, you didn't get hurt" My mom asked. I guided my hand around my body. Showing her nothing was wrong with me. I handed her the car keys and head to the my room. On my way I turned facing my mom.

"Oh and I filled the tank with gas so don't worry about it" I said turning around and I continued to my room. Getting in my room I yawned. I looked in the mirror as I started dressing myself in a pair of pajama pants and a plain white tee. I played in my hair.

"I my just might get box braids" I said thinking to myself. I haven't had those since I was 13. I might just get them done tomorrow, I don't know. Just might.

Tiffany's POV

"Damn" I said pacing around my room. Diggy told me his not cheating with Sapphire. Why do I believe him. Why wouldn't I not believe Diggy. Why would I believe Diggy. I was confused about this situation. I walked over to the mirror. His words replayed in my head.

"Why would I cheat on you with her. She has nothing on you and you know it" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I stared at the mirror. His words were correct, I look way better then that bitch. I wake flawless. Fall asleep that same way too. I wanted to ask more questions but I couldn't because Mrs. SaveAHoe had to come and kick me out. Who is she. I walked to my bed. I got into it, and laying down.

"Not today, not today" I said singing. Diggy ain't dodging no question today. When I call he better pick up. When I tell him let's go he better start moving. Nigga, when I tell him to jump today he better jump or it's gone be some problems. I smiled as I closed my eyes. After a few minutes I was in a deep sleep.