Talent Show Rehersals

Jacob's POV

"Stop Sapphire!" I shouted at Sapphire. She gave Tiffany a evil glare before walking further back stage. Tiffany entered the talent show after she found Sapphire entered.

"Don't you start anything to get her disqualify. She is one of my good dance I don't want to go on a scavenger hunt for another one" I said. Sapphire is one of the background dancer for my performance.

"I don't care if she gets disqualify. She doesn't deserve to win. To me it feels like your using her, do you think she'll like that?" She asked. I not using Sapphire, right?

"Shut up" I said. The principal announced Tiffany's name. She rolled her eyes at me and walked onto the stage. Her talent is vocal. She started singing Someone Like You by Adele. I walked over to Sapphire.

"Do you think I'm... using you" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Did Tiffany tell you that?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well don't listen to her. You want everything to go exact how you want it. It's your performance I get that and no your not using me" She said as she walked over to the other dancers. I sighed out in relief, why am I let this bitch get to me.

"Jacob!" A voice yelled. I turned to see who it was it was Diggy. Sapphire moved herself from that side of the stage to the other side by moving behind the curtains.

"What up?" I asked dubbing Diggy.

"Nothing, how's this going?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Your girl arguing with Sapphire" I said. He shook his head.

"You stop them?" He asked.

"Duh, Sapphire is a good dancer she is not going to get Sapphire taking out of this talent show. Not to sound weird but I need Sapphire" I said. Diggy chuckled.

"Now you see where I'm coming from" Diggy said. Yea now I see where he's coming from, somewhat.

"Ok, there's 6 minutes a performance and 27 performer" Sapphire said walking up to me and Diggy.

"Ok, thank for informing me" I said. Someone's one phone off. 4 letter word by Diggy came on. Sapphire huffed.

"Shut that shit up, please" Sapphire said politely. It went off and she walks off.

"I'm right here" Diggy said. I laughed so hard.

"She said you don't exist to her. You really lost a good one" I said. Tiffany walked up to us. She kissed Diggy's cheek and wrapped her arms around his torso. Sapphire came over to alert me that we be going on next because the group before is not present. She looked in the direction of Diggy and Tiffany. Tiffany gave her a stank face but Sapphire didn't react she smiled big at her and walked off.

"Jacob on the stage" The stage manager said walking up to me.

Diggy's POV

"Ok, see you two later. Sapphire, Taylor stage" Jacob said putting his shades on. The girl Taylor ran on the stage but Sapphire walked with Jacob and smacked him in the back of the head.

"I will kick your ass. Don't do that" Sapphire said as they stopped in there formation. To other girls entered the stage as the music start. There coordination was perfect as Jacob sung Just A Friend by Mario.

"Oh baby you, got what I need. But you say I'm just a friend, but you say I'm just a friend" Jacob sung. The girls on point but Sapphire foot work was perfectly on beat and she never messed up. The others did a bit but it didn't mess up the whole routine.

"I want to know your name and I want know if you got a man" Jacob voice went to the beat. His foot work was quick also. He continued until the beat change and all his dancers ran off the stage except Sapphire.

"It's all about you girl, I don't mind coming in second" He sung him and Sapphire foot work matched each others.

"I'm gone let you take the lead girl. Every time and it's no question" Jacob continued. They didn't get to close but they were close enough.

"You gone get everything you need, baby I aim to please. Long as your here with baby girl" I heard a feminine voice sang from behind me. I was Casey. Alina and Kym on each side of her.

"You accept this?" Tiffany said putting her two sense in.

"Yes, there not that close and I trust my bestfriend and my boyfriend" Casey said rolling her eyes.

"You shouldn't trust yours" Alina said quietly. I heard her but I don't think Tiffany did.

"And that's the show. Give it up for all the contestants. Now the judges will pick. The Winner is blah blah blah. Here you go. Have a nice evening good night" The principal said quickly. Sapphire and Jacob came off the stage. I didn't even notice had her hair in a bun nor did I notice she had basketball shorts on.

"You did so good. I can tell you are going to win this" Casey said kissing the sweaty Jacob.

"Hey, get a room" Sapphire said. Alina and Kym laughed as they continue to kiss.

"This is how children have children" Sapphire said.

"Shut up Sapphire" Casey said.

"Bitch, I will beat and you boyfriend" Sapphire said.

"Someone is a grumpy soul" Kym said playfully.

"Haven't I always been" Sapphire said. Everyone shook there head except for Jennifer and I.

"Well I'm good. I'm just tired and sweaty." Sapphire said.

"Well you going to feel the same way tomorrow. So get ready" Jacob said patting her back.

"I know is it all black we have to wear?" She asked Jacob.

"Yes you have to wear all black, but the other dancers have to wear white and black" Jacob said. Sapphire sighed.

"Ok, can I go home now?" Sapphire asked. It was after 6 almost 7 o'clock.

"Yes you can go home" Alina said. Sapphire face grow with happiness.

"Bye you guys. My bed needs me" Sapphire said before ran off the stage and out the auditorium.

"Well we should get going too. Bye" Alina and Casey said. Jacob had Casey's hand so left together. Leaving me and Tiffany.

"Let's go" I said lightly pulling her off the stage and out the auditorium. Walking the hallways were quick. Before we knew it were out the building and heading to my car.