I'm Back

Sapphire's POV

"Am here" I said as I walked into my home. Instead of hearing silence I was bombarded with welcome home.

"Hey, thanks." I said looking at all the presents in front of me.

"We missed you." Casey said. I laughed hugging her. Kym and Alina joined. When be pulled from the hug I looked at Kym.

"If you ever hang up on one of my phone call, face time, tango call, Skype call any type of communication applications I will chop all of your fingers off" I said. Kym looked at her fingers then at me and rubbed her fingers.

"Ok cruel person" Casey said. I looked at her.

"That wasn't funny. But you want to what's funny?" I asked.

"Whats funny?" Jacob asked.

"Where not suppose to get our acception letters until the second to last week of school. But before I left they gave me mine. Yale wants me. I'm accepted to Yale" I said excitedly. Everyone except Casey congratulated me.

"So you'll miss my birthday again for 4 years straight" Casey said. Her birthday was the beginning of spring break April 15. Today is April 22.

"I called you thought" I said. She shook her head.

"It's not the same. I'm really going to miss you" Casey said hugging once again.

"Oh shush we have 4 1/2 months together don't get to upset now wait until August to get all emotional" I said. Everybody agreed but Casey.

"Ok whatever" Casey said.

"I cooked" My mom said.

"What?" Casey said popping up from my chest

"I know that would help" My mom said. Casey sucked her teeth and my mom popped Casey in the back of her neck.

"Aww! I'm sorry" Casey whined.

"I did cook though. Get yours before Casey gets to it" My mom said. I tried getting up but Casey pushed me back down. She swiftly ran to the kitchen. I laughed as Diggy helped me up.

"Thanks. Damn Casey calm down. I need food too" I said as I rushed to the kitchen. She munched on the steak and pork chops.

"Hey, watch your mouth!" my mom yelled from the living room. It kind of caught me off guard.

"I'm sorry mother" I said. She hummed accepting my apology.